YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

MATSH:

RV's marriage with Ritika gets stopped with Shikhar's intervention with divorce papers. Ishani's words on love, husband, heart are rejected by RV and he speaks about his pain for so much time. Since Ishani didn't reveal Ritika's truth to RV, this makes Ritika wonder. Ishani puts efforts to keep Ritika from RV, and gets support from Shikhar. Ishani's efforts make RV curious to know whether she has lost her memory or acting. Ritika gets concerned to see RV possibly getting inclined to Ishani again. He promises Ritika to be within limits. In track ahead, Ritika's insecurities and Ishani's silence about her truth worries her much. RV is made to put a necklace on Ishani which irks Ritika. Ishani is taking revenge against Ritika slowly and slaps her after seeing an opportunity. What made Ishani to continue in persisting to come close to RV after his blunt rejection?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chandni,
More torture ahead for us...
Yes we are defenitly going to end up in arguments supporting them.. 😉
Happy debating days of right and wrong
This Dikhera and Dikhri going to drive me mad. 😡
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Greetings RIA,
😳😳 i see smile in your face...😳😳

I see anger in your face watching amba gang 🤢

but don't worry...our sleeping dumbo beauty has arrived and by some spoiler has even slaped ritika too..

Please in happiness you don't start slapping everybody ...😳😳
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahaa...dikra can never bluntly reject Ishaani or her love...can i say over dramatized writing in the article..😆

But yes the munda is confused, upset and angry over the penduluum swing like stances of Ishaani over him...😆

On a side note can anybody tell...according to new promo is MATSH still Monday to Friday...or will it come on saturdays as well..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Well, I am some sort of tired of this argument...
yeh dono sudharte hi nahin...
Now that Ishaani is back I want RV also to think in right direction...
3-4 days are enough for his rest... 😆

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

hahaa...dikra can never bluntly reject Ishaani or her love...can i say over dramatized writing..😆

But yes the munda is confused, upset and angry over the peduluum swing like stances of Ishaani ov er him...😆

On a side note can anybody tell...according to new promo is MATSH still Monday to Friday...or will it come on saturdays as well..

Has India Got Talent ended ? 😲
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Has India Got Talent ended ? 😲

Yes last week it ended...though JDJ will start from 11th July...but don't know what it's timings will be..
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Life is fun,
You are right .. I will get fed up if they don't take the story ahead than beating around the bush.
RV brain could be in a confused status few days time it must become alright if not I will take a short brake for my brain ... Come back after few weeks .. But not sure able to do that or not?
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Life is fun,
You are right .. I will get fed up if they don't take the story ahead than beating around the bush.
RV brain could be in a confused status few days time it must become alright if not I will take a short brake for my brain ... Come back after few weeks .. But not sure able to do that or not?

I will take a permanent break if they do not move the story forward.. 🥱
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishani ko zyada oversmart ni banana chahiye by slapping ritika..