Originally posted by: .chandni.

shikhars amanat my foot

his amanat can be only ritika

lol Ritika is Ranveer's amanat😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Whose dialogue should b believed?
Ishani's patnidharm nivana jindaigi bhar as wife of ranveer! Or not...Shi's dialogue ishani is his amanaat!
Kaab tak poor ranveer saabki bali ka bakra hotai rahaigi!? Ranveer jago n try to understand using ur brain whats chaos happening with u n ur around otherwise bhago!lol
Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all she is not a jewelry that she will be anybody's amanat she is an independent woman and we should just be happy that we r getting r ishveer back and try to ignore what he says as his words r of no value he can say whatever he wants to say who cares
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think while watching EK's shows, we must train our minds to deliberately behave like a patient of partial amnesia... 😆
reenu-ch thumbnail
This cv's are disgusting 😡

ok we will take it with other meaning

in s.indian movies there's a dialouge for parents / bro / whoever while giving their daughter/ sis's hand to groom, they said i giving my eyes to u & i just want to see tears of hahappiness from it".

In islam there is said that every girl is amaanat for husband from god and her parents

acco to shi there is no parents for ishu. So he take care of that responsibility 😉
cv's wont give us +ve vibes .so we ourself think +ve & stay +ve
ALL IZZ WELL
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

lol Ritika is Ranveer's amanat😆

dont quote me with delusional things
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shikar's AManat, what the hell that means?😡
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

tfs..

Gear up for an interesting track in the upcoming episodes of Balaji' Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi...

As per the current track, The marriage ceremony of Ritika and RV begins. In the meantime, Ishaani reaches there and asks for the ceremony to be stopped. Meanwhile, RV's mother hits out at Ishaani for having left her son and stopping his marriage. Elsewhere, Devarsh comes to know about Ishaani stopping RV's marriage. Later on, RV's mother asks him to tell Ishaani that she means nothing.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Ritika is horrified. Ishani will thank Ritika for taking care of Ranveer and her family in her absence. Ritika doesn't believe Ishani. Amba will tell Ishani to stop doing all this drama. Ishani will ask the guest to go home. Ishani will tell Ranveer that she is tired of the sags.

Ritika will wonder why didn't Ishani tell the truth of her. Shikhar will tell Ranveer that Ishani has lost her memory and he should support her to get her back. Amba will say Ishani is doing the drama and creating mess. Baa will take the stand for Ishani. Shikhar will tell Ranveer he is leaving his(Shikhar's) amanat to him...

@bold :ughhh😡😡😡what d hell is wrong with shikar ??? is he actually gonna say d bold part 🤢 how come she is his amanat ??? yuck she belongs to ranveer only her soul, her breath , her body her heartbeat ...everything😳😳somebody just shut his mouth
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shikhars amaanat ?????😲 really!!!🤢
just get some life dear and dont dare to make repeat these kind of stupid dialogues 🥱