Sawaab-ramadan special serial

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sawaab airs on hum sitaray, it stars Sana Fukhre, Abid ali, samina ahmed and others.
Its a really good attempt to show how the religious people have just become robots, and they have forgotten the true essence of Islam. They emphasize on Sawaab, yet they dont give the rights and respect to their family members.
Its a story of Nimrah, who is part of a joint family system, who has so much responsibilities on her shoulders that she dont even get time to perform her prayers, and she is looked down upon by the family who do not help her one bit. Its a little OTT at times and nimrah is Allah ki gatein types, who say nothing bus sar jhukaye obliges to everything, but i appreciate the concept, its very relevant. Her brother in law who is extremely religious orders her around to prepare sahoor for people in the masjid and constantly talks about the sawaab he is going to get😆, yeah right. Bhabi slaves in the kitchen and he will reap the rewards...like I said, its a show with a good lesson. Do give it a try.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont know any of this cast :O
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It has Sana Fakhar.. The film actress in the lead.
I saw the promo yesterday. It looked interesting.
I dont know her either 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. sounds really good !

---

Sana Fakhar as of Muammar Rana wali Sana ? 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Yes muammar rana wali sana.
I hope there are lessons in the end, and they show how a daughter in law does not have to serve her in laws, our deen doesnt allow it, yes she should respect them but they shouldnt treat her as if she was born to be their servant. I hope they make it a point to tell the audience how our prophet Mohammahad SAW did his own work and never burdened his wives.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There was recently a Ramadan special telefilm aired on HUMTV called Mulla Ji.. I just hate this word.. But it touched a sensitive topic similar to this one n surprisingly the mulla ji wasn't the same as we see mullas nowadays.. He was different .. Of course thanks to the writer who wrote that character..
It was about a family where the Mulla ji was Susar of two bahus.. The younger one was suffering from Diabetes hence couldn't keep fast.. But the elder bahu used to taunt her n curse her that Allah won't be very pleased with her n blaah.. Just so that she won't be the one 'suffering' in that weather while fasting.. Plus she asks her to do all households etc..

At the end, Mulla ji asks the bari bahu not to fast as usay mana hogaya hai roza rakhna.. N she suffers from some la ilaaj bimaari.. N thtz gheebat, bad gumaani etc etc..

It was a really good one.. I liked it.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow both of the story seems so good...really liked the concept..we actually r forgetting the true meaning of Islam...i hope both of them r executed well..
-shabz- thumbnail
Check it out grey, if i remember correctly you were searching to watch something with your mom, sawaab will suit her taste😃, zaalim susral appeals to all mothers.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Check it out grey, if i remember correctly you were searching to watch something with your mom, sawaab will suit her taste😃, zaalim susral appeals to all mothers.

he he right...they can connect to some extent