How the Ish end up at Rv wedding after being nearly stabbed to death?

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi: How the F**K can Ishani end up at Ranveer's wedding after being nearly stabbed to death?

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi: How the F**K can Ishani end up at Ranveer's wedding after being nearly stabbed to death?

Ishani will reach right in time to stop Ranveer and Ritika's wedding. How the hell is that possible when she is seriously injured? I wonder what the makers are thinking!

In the last episode, we saw Ranveer(Shakti Arora) spotting blood on Ritika's lehenga. When he asked her about the same, the latter told him that it was ketchup that she spilled she was being careless with her food. Meanwhile, Shikhar(Arjun Bijlani) drove furiously in search ofIshani(Radhika Madan), who had been stabbed by Ritika and was lying in a pool of blood. Shikhar managed to find Ishani and she told him that Ritika had hurt her. He rushed her to the hospital where she was taken to the emergency room. Shikhar was relieved when the doctor informed him that she was out of danger. The episode ended with Ishani asking Shikhar to take her to Ranveer's wedding.

In the upcoming episode, we will see Ishani reaching in time to stop Ranveer and Ritika's wedding. She will barge in and state that Ranveer cannot marry Ritika as any cost, as the latter's truth has been exposed. Reports suggest that the Ranveer and Ishani will be seen getting married as well!

Well, that's great. Quick question though; how the FU*K can Ishani end up at Ranveer's wedding after nearly being stabbed to death by Ritika? We all saw the episode when Ritika brutally shoved a knife into Ishani and walked off, as the latter lay in a pool of blood. Though Ishani received all the necessary medical attention at the hospital, isn't there something called as "recovering" from an injury? The last time I checked, a person who has been stabbed cannot be up and about in matter of hours and make way to a long lost lover's wedding. Makers of MATH- have you left your brains at the park?

I'm appalled at the sheer stupidity shown in the series here. W*F is wrong with the makers? The Indian audience isn't stupid. People might follow your serial but I'm sure many must be going LOL after this track. I never knew Ishani was part Rajinikanth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Article ,loved the Post
Ishani after stabbing to death ,she came to stop the marriage because she have
Ekta matha ki Blessings
Miracle doctors of Matsh
Miracle Hospital with out Treatment ,blood transfusion ,OT they have trated her
The Hospital have Even Beauty [parlour who can get ready her to go to Parties
Traffic system ,bad climate ,anesthia ,Pain nothing stops her
Not wheel chair prescribed and Not ven nurse to help for dressing the wounds
Whether Ishani had taken the Medical Prescription or not
She can do Yoga ,Belly dance ,Salsa everything with in 4 hrs
Now ome more drama of SR where ishveer will shown as playing ,jumping ,falling on each other ,Loving ,caring ,doing drama ,
Realisitic is a very rare word here in MATSH ,Fun at Matsh always ,Boomerang Handcuffs and Reversing Iphones
PMP ,Police system ,traffic system ,legal court matters mocking ,Medical miracles everything is possible in MATSH,So sick of showing these ,atleast they could have shown 2 days before happened ,she is in hospital and came to stop marriage instead og that 4-5 hrs whole drama ,seriously brains are in Park only
People are not concerned on her health condition ,how ,why ,who had done this ,when it happened as thay already spome one is trying to kill her
People dragging her to go out and Herione entering the mndap in Heel sandals yaar after operated
Ekta mata ki jai ,CVS team ki jai ,Poor audience who are seeing this crap ki jai (including me )
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Are they only talking about recovery... She was actually operated, recovered, changed her saree and reached RV mansion... And this whole thing happened between RV's tilak and before phere started...
not only lolz... big LOLZ... 🤣 🤣
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice article Hope Ekta is reading It😕
Siri5 thumbnail
Indeed,ekta ka karishma😆
Edited by sagarika510 - 9 years ago
laila.zkhan thumbnail
Exactly what I was thinking! I'm suffering from a bout of very bad coughing because of which I can't seem to get out of the house and Ishaani can go and stall a wedding after having a rod of metal pushed through her??

There wasn't even any sign of discomfort at walking with an injured hip - even in such a condition, it was all about carrying the saree properly. 😆