Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shweta,
Actually I was really irritated at Amba yesterday... I know it is important for the story to move forward... but then if we do not get angry and happy with the characters... What will be their accomplishments !!😉

Sometimes, I feel amba and laxmi love ritika with the same intensity as our RV loves Ishaani..

We cannot throw amba from the cliff, after all she is our dhikra's mother... he will become sad which again we don't want...

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greeting POOJA,

i know how much you be upset and anger but the humor in you will have its saying...

🤣🤣

PILOT AMBA and HER CREW,

Are not only irritating us but giving us mental torture in the name of hoplessness...how can a woman be so irritating i wonder 😕...her cassette starts from the same spot where she had left previously talking with ishaani...

And the dikhra alway gets confused...he himself wanted to see ishaani and when she comes... he starts to get mirgi......and like is father starts his bhashan without any logic and consequence...

My whole plan got upset nor the entry was right nor the drama...just irritation from loud speaker of amba

Thanking you for at least posting this... so i can have some laugh...

May be you are right... As comapared to EK's shows the entry was a little less dramatic... Otherwise Balaji has mastery in telecasting such scenes.. A little less energetic.. .. though I liked but yes if u compare then it was really less...
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Shweta,

Actually I was really irritated at Amba yesterday... I know it is important for the story to move forward... but then if we do not get angry and happy with the characters... What will be their accomplishments !!😉

Sometimes, I feel amba and laxmi love ritika with the same intensity as our RV loves Ishaani..

We cannot throw amba from the cliff, after all she is our dhikra's mother... he will become sad which again we don't want...

i understand ,but seriously i sometimes think that how come she's his mother , not a single trait is matching of them 🤢🤢
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Shweta,

🤣🤣

I wonder how will she react when she will find her... not happening yet.. to be... pyaari vaahu... is carrying chirag's nishaani in her tummy...😳😳