ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
These tree women's are so annoying 🤢

Nice post dear 🤗
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope this trio doesn't end up being quadruplets.. as i want Rv to stop being a frog and be a lovable Prince charming for my Cinderella..
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

😆 😆 This wish won't ever be granted by our CVs.. 😆

i know 🥱
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

These tree women's are so annoying 🤢

Nice post dear 🤗

Thanx dear.. 🤗
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i hope this trio doesn't end up being quadruplets.. as i want Rv to stop being a frog and be a lovable Prince charming for my Cinderella..

Sadiyon se us RV ka intezzar hai...😳

Ishaani se zyada humara jiya beqaraar hai... 😉

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

What an amazing trio is this !!... Amba, Laxmi and Ritika... All three in a competition of "Who is more irritating ?"

As usual our over active, over enthusiastic, over the top fool captain Amba decided to take the lead position in the front...
She told Ishaani that she is fed up of her nonsense...
Oh Amba ! how to make you understand, that our ears are equally fed up listening to ur highly unpleasant voice which is day by day becoming a threat for our ears... 😭

Thankfully she was taken over by our one woman army Ishaani 😳... I am so glad today..

Laxmi maasi, you are the next wonder in the queue... The way you were holding Ritika it felt as if she is the most priced posession of your life. 😉 If you keep loving Ritika the same way, you shall be called as second Ranveer in the mohobbat world.❤️. .. I hope, It is my innermost desire that Ritika for once kidnaps both of you... The most peaceful day of matsh it would be.. 👏

Ritika, why didn't you run today.. 😭 I understand Laxmi maasi stopped you... Its okay but please don't take too long in escaping far very far from RV masion... 👍🏼

lol 😆😆😆 n why kidnap ???ri should push those to sister's off a cliff , amba & laxmi r so madly in love with her that they both will not leave ri's hands n pull her along with them 😆😆, 3 idiots will be away from ishveer's life forever 😛😛 ( PS ( for d 3 idiots):- don't haunt our ishveer as 3 bhatakti aatma 😛 )
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Greeting POOJA,
i know how much you be upset and anger but the humor in you will have its saying...

🤣🤣

PILOT AMBA and HER CREW,

Are not only irritating us but giving us mental torture in the name of hoplessness...how can a woman be so irritating i wonder 😕...her cassette starts from the same spot where she had left previously talking with ishaani...

And the dikhra alway gets confused...he himself wanted to see ishaani and when she comes... he starts to get mirgi......and like is father starts his bhashan without any logic and consequence...

My whole plan got upset nor the entry was right nor the drama...just irritation from loud speaker of amba

Thanking you for at least posting this... so i can have some laugh...