Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dia7861

thnx suta dear but do u have a link of promo which ws aired .. the link in the main post nt wrkng

here is the link again for you dear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgMUJ4dxIU
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

u have right to voice ur opinion and forget the rest ... i too think Rv is turning into xerox copy of his father ... a man who is not a man at all in front of Amba and Ri ... cvs are turning him into a brainless hero ...

Yaaron phir kuch ho gaya kya ? Ladke ne phir kuch kaand kar diya kya ? ... 😲
You know day by day I am getting scared to watch this serial... 😆
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I think Ishu really slaps her, because AB also told the same. He said Ishani slaps Ritika and her hands are very strong ... He too got slap when he told Falguni died.
Ritika seems to put some ice - beg on her cheek. So Ishani could have found some silly reason to slap making Ri confused. RV is in the way of making Kailash no -2, his mouth surprisingly opens only infront of Ishu. He behaves like photo copy of Kailash infront of Ritika.
I find RV is a great lover , but as a husband he is below average. These two relationships are totally different one main reason for failures of many love marriages . 😡

Rose,

She didn't slaps her for real... Arjun said Radhika can't slap smriti because obviously she is a girl but AB had taken Radhika's slap for real because it was the requirement of the scene...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Yaaron phir kuch ho gaya kya ? Ladke ne phir kuch kaand kar diya kya ? ... 😲
You know day by day I am getting scared to watch this serial... 😆

😆😆...LIF they are just fearing for the worst...what else..
my mantra is not to expect alot...and enjoy anything good that we may/will get...
it's better to keep mild expectations...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I think CVs are only interested in money. Why must they bother Ranveer's image? Now they are turning him to a brainless hero. Ishani got her brain activity after stabbing now when RV will get it back
I don't know.
Now this serial is golden goose for them. As we read in the story they will try to get maximum eggs and going to kill the goose altogether . They don't bother any thing other than TRP.
I still hope that RV will at an imp part in the exposure of Ritika ... I will love it see what happens!!!!!!

i think as ishaani got her brains back after stabbing our ranveer long lost his brains after the gunshot 😆😆
as u can see he was portrayed as a dashing businessman ,also preleap ( d 1st one ) his brains were so active collecting evidences against chirkut but now where is that ranveer 😭😭😭 ???
i want him back ASAP !!!!!!!!
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

😆😆...LIF they are just fearing for the worst...what else..
my mantra is not to expect alot...and enjoy anything good that we may/will get...
The reason is simple...there are some character(s) that the CVs have to keep relevent..😉

Mahi,

Kya haalat ho gayi hai humari.. 😆 There was a time when we used to enjoy every single episode of MATSH and now we are struggling to get any good moments... 😆

Our expectation level has completely reduced to 0.. 😆

I don't know, I don't want 2 hope also but my heart really wants a dhamakedaar RV... 😳 Jo sabki chutti kar de...
I don't want anybody to stand in competition with him... No shikhar, no ritika.. only RV..
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Mahi,

Kya haalat ho gayi hai humari.. 😆 There was a time when we used to enjoy every single episode of MATSH and we are struggling to get any good moments... 😆

Our expectation level has completely reduced to 0.. 😆

Well for now we are getting IshVeer back together under one roof...so we can expect to get good moments...
This much toh CVs owe us..😆

edited: you editted your comment..😆..i think everybody agrees on that...let's see...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Well for now we are getting IshVeer back together under one roof...so we can expect to get good moments...
This much toh CVs owe us..😆

edited: you editted your comment..😆..i think everybody agrees on that...let's see...

I am sure my dear girls we shall get lots of good moments of our choice lets keep watching !! 🤗

Embedded image permalink
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Nice pics Suta..

Yes we can hope for the best..😊