Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: niki_4u

i found this video...😛
which says that ishani faints after slapping ritika...
and that she will pretend having memory loss to find clue against ritika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipAGTW7w6fU&feature=youtu.be

thanks Niki 😃
Sutapasima thumbnail
next week is gonna be damn exciting
Ishveer in SR room and Ri getting slapped
👏👏👏
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Kitne fataaak se thappad maara! Loved it <3

I think she imagines it though, not sure.

For anyone who can't see it on YouTube, it's uploaded here:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1533306343610901

i think it is imagination too ... we ishveer fans have been asking for this slap since long ..so finally cvs heard us i think... however they r showing the slap in dream ... but plz cvs later on get Ri slapped by Ishani and if possible by Rv too ...plz... n make sure Rv doesn't stand as mute statue and replica of his father once ri truth is out ... i want him to be angry and ready to physically harm Ri with slap or something n if u can't show male pushing female etc then before Rv can touch her make Ishu come n stop him and do the deed herself and give a tight slap to RI..

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope to see this scene soon on the serial.
Thanks for sharing
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sana,
I think Ishu really slaps her, because AB also told the same. He said Ishani slaps Ritika and her hands are very strong ... He too got slap when he told Falguni died.
Ritika seems to put some ice - beg on her cheek. So Ishani could have found some silly reason to slap making Ri confused. RV is in the way of making Kailash no -2, his mouth surprisingly opens only infront of Ishu. He behaves like photo copy of Kailash infront of Ritika.
I find RV is a great lover , but as a husband he is below average. These two relationships are totally different one main reason for failures of many love marriages . 😡
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sana,
I forgot now I am going to get bashed ..., 123 .. and I am ready to accept it . Already girls are very sad about RV 's pain and I could have disturbed them. Ranveer is really a great lover .., only according to me ... My opinion .. As husband he falls below average or just average some thing like that.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I forgot now I am going to get bashed ..., 123 .. and I am ready to accept it . Already girls are very sad about RV 's pain and I could have disturbed them. Ranveer is really a great lover .., only according to me ... My opinion .. As husband he falls below average or just average some thing like that.

u have right to voice ur opinion and forget the rest ... i too think Rv is turning into xerox copy of his father ... a man who is not a man at all in front of Amba and Ri ... cvs are turning him into a brainless hero ...
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sana,
I think CVs are only interested in money. Why must they bother Ranveer's image? Now they are turning him to a brainless hero. Ishani got her brain activity after stabbing now when RV will get it back
I don't know.
Now this serial is golden goose for them. As we read in the story they will try to get maximum eggs and going to kill the goose altogether . They don't bother any thing other than TRP.
I still hope that RV will at an imp part in the exposure of Ritika ... I will love it see what happens!!!!!!
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

This is quite possible yaar Rosh

@bold me 2 thinking the same.. it will b the same reason... i also saw that she had a glass of wine or whisky whatever in her hands ... gr8 isey kehte hai ek teer se do nishaaney ...😉
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx suta dear but do u have a link of promo which ws aired .. the link in the main post nt wrkng