meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends
And so I am sort of back !! ok ,missed most of the episodes and anyway I suffer from partial Amnesia where Ekta's concerned !
So Ritika has a prong in her car and she stabs Ishaani through the stomach but then forgets to grill her.
Rainy day so wet Kabab ???
I think that Ranveer is also suffering from total Amnesia.
The last time in a scene in the Hospital,Ishaani had called him "Driver's son" or some such thing meaning to inflict wound.
So I am sure he will get his memory back and call Ishaani "Mota Bapu's chota Brain wali beti etc"
While Mausi ji is gripping on to Ritika,and Ritika is trying to make her great escape by calling on her gang to have the "car ready" at the back door,I have one point to make.
Ritika who was a sweet adventurous fun loving rich girl,turns evil
Accepted
But she churns out a gang and becomes Ritika Banjara to form the Gangs of Ritika-pur is a bit difficult to accept.
Well let the drama continue
Ishaani in her painted toe nails and 'bandage washed in Nirma sabun made me sing "Doodh si safedi Nirma se aayi sabki pasand Nirma"
Ciao Guys Have fun !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg your post made me laugh after such a heavy dramatic episode 😆
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahahahaha..thts too funny dear..thanks for gvng this laugh...
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello meditation,
Good to see you... Wao your post is really hillarious. 🤣.. Even I wonder how has Ritika managed to maintain a whole troop of goons... Okay I understand two out of them are already inside... Amba and Laxmi but from where others are raining...

Moreover, who was standing outside with a car ready for Ritika to escape... Did she know that Ishaani will be coming..
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meditation,
You are back with a bang.
I couldn't type because of laughing
Ritika could have grilled Ishu but grill too .. Mumbai City hospital can bring them back normal..
All serial wallas go there. Last time Pavithra Rista too I saw the same hospital , Shakthi was a doc there, that too watched for him.
Your post really made me laugh
Ritika good girl turned ultimate monster
See in a metro she just kill under broad day light and cooly walked in to a house with relatives
Ishani tricked RV with the Question of love .., poor RV can't deny that fact,
My lord why don't Ritika kill Amba?
The other day Kailash broke his silence and now again in silent mode.., better for him
Loved your post .,
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛meditation...my buddy! Where have you been? Missed you these last few days! You're
like the Haley's Comet (Thank God you don't show up once in 75 years!)...one hilarious
post from you...crack us up & we're downed holding our stomach!🤣 Then you disappear
for days! But hey... what a treat from you always! Awesome post!