Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ma-nishada

There is nothing to wonder reemz... hate n love are normal words in the marital world of a couple...and they use it whenever needed without much thinking... but ultimately what matters in a good relationship is the 3 magical words trust, care and love..

Trust... that she/ he belongs to me.. a blind faith..

Care... i am there for you not only in words but in action too..

love... unconditionally.. madly.. deeply.. truly..

Tornados may hit your life.. you may be in turmoil... all the world may say you to leave your soulmate... but take a break... think clear.. Ask questions to your own mind... can you live without him/her in your life? If no is the answer don't think about any other things... all egos, hurt, bad words.. n the world itself doesn't matter... go and take your soulmates hand... ask forgiveness... open up... communicate... nothing is impossible... may be your partner was just waiting for you to open up...

""And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.""

Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Just want to write this much... cos here neither ranveer nor ishani did anything to maintain their relationship...
creatives creativity is not appreciable...

""And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.""

Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

I love that quote very much ,
I feel like making it my signature now
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it would be highly dysfunctional for now as he has a dysfunctional family of his around him.His wife ishaani who loves him to the extent where she is yet to realize or I hope has realized that she could only make him happy by being there for him.Amba needs to realize that ranveer's happiness lies in ishaani only.While for kailash how I wish he could have been a friend to ranveer like before who used to realize his emotions so well once but can't seem to fathom it for now so either he needs to start feeling ranveer's emotions or else he needs to keep shut which he has been doing since.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cvs always show ishveer dream sequence only nowadays...
lagumey lag gaya dseq with ishani in sangeet party
laal ishq dseq with ishani in haldi
so ranveer thinking is this too a dream sequence which is hpning in mandap...
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣
true reemz πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so bad for the guy, he must be so confused all the time🀣
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RV should consult the same doctor who gave treatment to sunny...for brain replacement within 20min 🀣 now a days doctors working like witches 🀣
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously he should have got brain hemorrhage by now.
Ishveer_Lover thumbnail
Reemz, why ain't you the writer of Meri Aashiqui?! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
I was thinking the same while watching the episode yesterday. Ranveer didn't say anything, but his eyes said it all.