Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rose and Anup,
So, finally we have started thinking like Ekta .. 😆

To be honest I don't think Ishani and Shikhar getting married will work out for this show though shikhar is a good character in the show till now...
May be you both are right also... and we definitely have to survive through another marriage drama because IshVeer have to get married properly so at least one marriage drama more will be there

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greeting POOJA,

Okay done... then... if your plan works then... i will send you... the photo of me and shakti having cup of coffee... to you...

And if my plan work out you will send me pic having horse riding...at everywhere you stay...

Because you said you like driving but i tell you ride a horse and you will come to know the difference between a mechanical thing and riding the real living thing..😳

Very funny... 😆

I never told that I like driving... On top of that I hardly know driving... Moreover, the place where I live is quite chaotic... If I start running a horse on the road... cops will start running after me...

the speed of police vehicle will definitely be greater than the horse.. 😆
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anup,
Script writing no way .. absolutly no way ..,
If I write .. It will be too emotional for me.. Ektha show characters torturing me like this ... If I write I will go through the same torture my characters go through ...
Poetic writing that is some thing new I am realising about my self .., it happens in a fraction of second after watching the show...
See we all are getting affected by Ekhta .., what a woman she is..,Really such a smart woman
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
😆😆😆

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Very funny... 😆

I never told that I like driving... On top of that I hardly know driving... Moreover, the place where I live is quite chaotic... If I start running a horse on the road... cops will start running after me...

the speed of police vehicle will definitely be greater than the horse.. 😆

Greetings POOJA.

😆😆😆

I was kidding...but if you happen to ride the horse...please do so...mostly you will find in zoo...😳

and if possible sit on elephant too...they are most humble animal in world...

And for the bold part...

🤣🤣

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Anup,
Script writing no way .. absolutly no way ..,
If I write .. It will be too emotional for me.. Ektha show characters torturing me like this ... If I write I will go through the same torture my characters go through ...
Poetic writing that is some thing new I am realising about my self .., it happens in a fraction of second after watching the show...
See we all are getting affected by Ekhta .., what a woman she is..,Really such a smart woman

Rose,

You can do poetic writing.. Even I feel you have asset of wonderful vocab ... Moreover you use those words beautifully... 👏

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Rose,

You can do poetic writing.. Even I feel you have asset of wonderful vocab ... Moreover you use those words beautifully... 👏

SEE pooja and i know how good are you with your words...just give a thought for it...

Anyways can any body say on which day naach baliye will show ishveer dance...
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Life is fun & Anup,
I thnk at the end they will look at the TRP chart and decide which character they will murder next .
They successfully assassinated the main lead .., now good friend Shikher is left I can see sword hanging above his head... 😆

Life is fun & Anup,
I thnk at the end they will look at the TRP chart and decide which character they will murder next .
They successfully assassinated the main lead .., now good friend Shikher is left I can see sword hanging above his head... 😆

SO hilarious...😆

🤣🤣🤣

greetings

still laughing
life_is_fun thumbnail

Life is fun & Anup,

Rose,

They will 100 % assasinate Shikhar's character... If they have killed the leads to this extent how can they leave Shikhar... Moreover, nobody in EK's show can be mahaner than the leads ... Her leads are mahantamest of all... 😆 Shikhar score of saving Ishani is day by day becoming equal to Ranveer.. 😆 His score cannot become greater than the male lead... 😉
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago