Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Lol I also had the same thought in my mind months back since it is an ekta show aur yahan kuch bhi ho sakta haπŸ˜†

Ohkay, so my thought was not that weird.. πŸ˜†
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I think they will take a punar janam route in this show at some point of time... What say ?πŸ˜‰

I know it a wild and weird imagination... But just a thought came into my mind ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Greetings POOJA...

I don't know but they are literally taking us for ride showing utter nonsenseπŸ˜•...and still i end up watching it with smile on my face...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW punar janam...elaborate please...i think something fishy going on... in your hilarious mind..😳

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings POOJA...

I don't know but they are literally taking us for ride showing utter nonsenseπŸ˜•...and still i end up watching it with smile on my face...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW punar janam...elaborate please...i think something fishy going on... in your hilarious mind..😳

Nothing fishy Anup, have just elaborated above why I think so.. πŸ˜†
greetings friend ,
mostly they will go either with memory loss of ranveer or memory loss of ishaani...since the show has been converted from ranveer's point of view to ishaani's point of view..πŸ˜•

my best guess is ranveer will have the memory loss and shikhar and ishaani will end up marrying with ishaani having ranveer's child...
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anup,
Dihkeri, bring smiles to me because of her foolishness . I love Ishu because of that she is a beauty without brain ...a classic example.heart is gold..
Ishu is a strong woman with a mind of her own..but all most all the time create calamities esp for poor Ranveer.. I love her for her foolishness ..absolutely no ego too. What ever RV does she will never become angry with him.. She will be root cause but he goes over board with it and she just stand every thing ... She will be feeling bad for him., funny right.,
She can predict Ranveer's reaction to any given circumstances ..,always played her card correctly

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Anup,
Dihkeri, bring smiles to me because of her foolishness . I love Ishu because of that she is a beauty without brain ...a classic example.heart is gold..
Ishu is a strong woman with a mind of her own..but all most all the time create calamities esp for poor Ranveer.. I love her for her foolishness ..absolutely no ego too. What ever RV does she will never become angry with him.. She will be root cause but he goes over board with it and she just stand every thing ... She will be feeling bad for him., funny right.,
She can predict Ranveer's reaction to any given circumstances ..,always played her card correctly

BANG on BULLSEYE'S...that's the same reason i support her at any given instant...😳

And some what i feel ranveer too likes helping her more than anybody...funny thing is he starts buying everything which stands between him and her😳...

Greeting ROSE...
Edited by BeEverVectorMan - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

greetings friend ,

mostly they will go either with memory loss of ranveer or memory loss of ishaani...since the show has been converted from ranveer's point of view to ishaani's point of view..πŸ˜•

my best guess is ranveer will have the memory loss and shikhar and ishaani will end up marrying with ishaani having ranveer's child...

Anup,

If they go according to my plan, the show will go on at least for 4 years...
If they go according to yours, it will shut down within the end of this year.. πŸ˜†

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Life is fun & Anup,
I think some accident or some thing will happen .RV will be trapped in a situation that he can't go back to aashiqui land. Ishani will end up with RV's child ..pregnant .shikher might marry her since CVs can't let a pregnant woman alone.
RV presumed dead by every one make a come back . He will hate Ishu or act hatred thinking that she moved ahead and child is Shikher's. The marriage will be for name sake. I don't know Shikher plight will be like Ritz... Must wait and watch... Or else they are going to marry and when they are about to marry RV will come back to land of aashiqui . marriage is the main drama ground RV will
Look at Ishu , Ishu at him and Shikher will let her go like Salman Khan of KKHH..
😳

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Anup,

If they go according to my plan, the show will go on at least for 4 years...
If they go according to yours, it will shut down within the end of this year.. πŸ˜†

Greeting POOJA,

Okay done... then... if your plan works then... i will send you... the photo of me and shakti having cup of coffee... to you...

And if my plan work out you will send me pic having horse riding...at everywhere you stay...

Because you said you like driving but i tell you ride a horse and you will come to know the difference between a mechanical thing and riding the real living thing..😳

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Life is fun & Anup,
I think some accident or some thing will happen .RV will be trapped in a situation that he can't go back to aashiqui land. Ishani will end up with RV's child ..pregnant .shikher might marry her since CVs can't let a pregnant woman alone.
RV presumed dead by every one make a come back . He will hate Ishu or act hatred thinking that she moved ahead and child is Shikher's. The marriage will be for name sake. I don't know Shikher plight will be like Ritz... Must wait and watch... Or else they are going to marry and when they are about to marry RV will come back to land of aashiqui . marriage is the main drama ground RV will
Look at Ishu , Ishu at him and Shikher will let her go like Salman Khan of KKHH..
😳

Greetings ROSE,

i tell you apart from boutique opening...you start attending script writing course...and as you are poetic by nature you can write lyrics too😳