Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
How well does she know Ranveer? She so knows his biggest weakness...HER! She knows he will never throw her out and he definitely doesn't want her to leave him again.

Poor Ranveer is so confused. It's up to Ishani to make him believe that the love he felt was true.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reemz,
Ishani knows him in and out , she can predict given situation how he will act. She tricked him with
Question of love ... I wanted to laugh because the way he got trapped in her question..
It was really interesting..
My Hindi is very weak so pathivratha part I didn't get it
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Reemz,
Ishani knows him in and out , she can predict given situation how he will act. She tricked him with
Question of love ... I wanted to laugh because the way he got trapped in her question..
It was really interesting..
My Hindi is very weak so pathivratha part I didn't get it

He's putty in her hands πŸ˜† She moulds him to her wish. By pativratha she meant that no-one can stop her from fulfilling her duties as a wife. It was a bit too corny for Ishani IMO but these things work for trps πŸ˜†
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Reemz,
Actually Ishu knows which string should pull ,
She pulled the right one love.
Ishani is very strong woman , she takes own decision without asking any one
Although her intentions are good .., most of the time disaster will follow . πŸ˜†
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
blockbuster post..blockbuster episode..mindblowing ishani ranveer vaghela..
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Greeting ROSE,
You said it right...our dumbo sleeping beauty is strong enough and takes her own decision...mostly getting hurt herself in that process and all Ranveer has to do the undoing😳

Be the diamond theft case... she went ahead with divorce drama which not only surprised ranveer but even we got sleepless nightsπŸ€ͺ

But the DIKRI constantly end up bringing smile on my face...

Hope this time she remain with him for at least 14 days of episode...rather than going for next adventureπŸ˜•

life_is_fun thumbnail
I think they will take a punar janam route in this show at some point of time... What say ?πŸ˜‰
I know it a wild and weird imagination... But just a thought came into my mind ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Life is fun,
Punar janam.. Route ...I dis like it ...
Can't tolerate that at all
If it is like that I think Ishani will be RV's servant and he can call her servant and maid ...revenge is done ... πŸ˜†
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I think they will take a punar janam route in this show at some point of time... What say ?πŸ˜‰

I know it a wild and weird imagination... But just a thought came into my mind ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lol I also had the same thought in my mind months back since it is an ekta show aur yahan kuch bhi ho sakta haπŸ˜†
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Life is fun,
Punar janam.. Route ...I dis like it ...
Can't tolerate that at all
If it is like that I think Ishani will be RV's servant and he can call her servant and maid ...revenge is done ... πŸ˜†

I was thinking exactly the same... πŸ‘ Actually I don't think they can take a 20 year leap... because actors won't agree... Moreover IshVeer chemistry is something which works 4 this show...
I don't think anybody will like buddhe IshVeer... πŸ˜†

But if you dislike, don't worry, plan cancelled... πŸ˜‰