agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No one is asking Ishani what happened to her? She came with a band aid on her forehead and stomach!!! No one is concerned about her injury? Are you kidding me?????????!!!!!! Band aid lagana fashion hain kya? And Amba is seriously getting on my nerve!!!!!!!! Ishani is injured and Amba is still trying to forcefully kick her out of the house not even caring about her pain. So inhuman!!!! I wish Ritika killed Amba instead of Falguni 😲. And how come Ishani is walking without any support? She had a serious injury and a surgery just a few moments ago . My stomach is aching 🤢. City hospital ne toh kamaal hi kaar diya. Ab se toh waha hi treatment karwao saab. 1 hour se kaam time mein treatment karke release bhi kar diya. Uske saath free sari aur make up bhi karwa diya, saath mein rocket se usse Ranveer ke ghar poucha diya. Ab toh saab hospital jaao, parlour jane ke bhi jaruraat nehi hai. If Amba ever meets with an accident, don't ever take her to City hospital please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Common dear any thing is possible in Ektha's serial
You will loose sanity if you look logic
Drop logic and enjoy the fun.,,..
Lo 😃
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣cool...
but buddy agar agar ishveer ko dekhna hai toh ekta ka illogic bhi as a free unwanted gift accept karna padega 😭😭😭
but now just forget abt. the dhamaka shaadi n be fully enthusiastic 4 the tom & jerry suhag raat 😛😛
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
MATSH have lot of miracles ,in hospital also they have a beauty parlor started
Loved ur post

Yesterday intense love is enough ,he don't want to show concern ,how ,why and when it happened

He knows she is having a life threat,still not able to think of that in case,at least shikhar think someone taken who are trying to kill her.

5 mins ishani recovered in city hospital
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Common dear any thing is possible in Ektha's serial
You will loose sanity if you look logic
Drop logic and enjoy the fun.,,..
Lo 😃

Haha true that dear. Ekta's serials just make us go crazyyy
lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But this also is a global message that Hindu , specially Gujju, wedding ceremony goes on for a long time, hours and hours of traditions, and that Indian docs/surgeons, ER staff are so efficient that while wedding traditions are not even completed, the surgery and and recovery is in the mean time- Hum ne kiya Gits se!
shinelove thumbnail
Ekta ..and her city hospital ka magical doctors ..nothing is impossible for them...world ka sere big doctors should learn from them...
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't watched serial but seriously even skelegro and snapes potion takes more time so they might have added werewolf or vampire blood 😉 lol because she looked fresh as daisy with bandages. I am having so much fun reading all the post
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lotus8

But this also is a global message that Hindu , specially Gujju, wedding ceremony goes on for a long time, hours and hours of traditions, and that Indian docs/surgeons, ER staff are so efficient that while wedding traditions are not even completed, the surgery and and recovery is in the mean time- Hum ne kiya Gits se!

Hhahahahha hum ne kiya Gits se...omg...you are hilarious 😆
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_jagtap

🤣🤣🤣cool...

but buddy agar agar ishveer ko dekhna hai toh ekta ka illogic bhi as a free unwanted gift accept karna padega 😭😭😭
but now just forget abt. the dhamaka shaadi n be fully enthusiastic 4 the tom & jerry suhag raat 😛😛

Haha woh Tom n Jerry suhag raat toh aur ek stomach aching scene hain. Ishani ne itna uchal kud kiya uski injured stomach leke my god!