A tale of love (ariya ss)

ahanaroy01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

A Tale of love...

Prologue ( Arjun rawte is RJ of radio maaza who is famous for his show "Sun Sathiyan" where it is basically a chat show wherein people call rj arjun and tell them their problems about life and he solves them with his intelligence and practical approach... rj rathod is his bestie and rj sakshi is his close friend, one fine day arjun gets a call from an unanimous girl who doesn't want to disclose her name to him...she says her grim story of love which is on the verge of its ending...she cries her heart out and he somehow falls for her as her tale reminds him of someone...someone who has broken his heart...he falls in love with her voice...three months pass by...arjun searches her...but in vain...someday they met and the tale of love starts again...  )

Part-1

One fine rainy day...in mumbai...when everybody was enjoying the early monsoons...heavy rain...water logging on streets, where small kids where making boats from paper, while some couples were found romancing in their room listening to the amazing songs played by rj SAKSHI...others are waiting for rj ARJUN to share their views about life!!!

Rj SAKSHI -"toh dosto...is gane ke sath mere alvida kehe ne ka bhi waqt aagaya hai...ap sab ke favourite Rj arjun ke show sun sathiyaan' ka waqt bhi ho gaya hai...toh kahin maat jayiye...because rj arjun will be back just after this song!!! Keep listening radio maaza byeeezzz from sakshi!!! Tc!"

Somebody said in a house -"hey...ri...rj arjun ka show aane wala hai...jaldi aa..."

Part -2

A girl says-"ri...yaad he nah...humlog aj rj arjun ko call karne wale hai...aur tu usse apni problem bataigi...???"

Riya (a soft spoken cute girl) -"anu...i'm really feeling very nervous yaar...kisi ajnabee ko apni problem share karna kya sahi hoga kya??"

Anu(riya's bestiee) -"ri...dekh tu apna identity reveal mat kar...aur rj arjun has a superb sense of humor...woh teri problem jhat se solve kar dega!!"

On radio( hello friends!! Main rj arjun ap sab ke favourite chat show "sum sathiyan' pe bapas aa gaye hun...so app sab apne prbs mujhse share kar sakte hai...bas call kijiye humare toll free number par aur apne problems share kijiye mujhse..."

And saying this plays a song...

On the other side anu says -"ri...its your turn now...main phone kar rahi hoon...get ready!!"

Riya -"nods her head!!"

Arjun gets a call after the song was over...-"hi.."

Riya says-"hello...rj arjun??"

Arjun- "yess may I knw ur name mam??"

Riya looks confused at her friend anu...not knowing what to say...??

Anu nods her head to tell her own name...

Riya-"Can you I keep my identity secret??"

Arjun-"yes offcourse mam...so kya main apki problem jaan sakta hun??"

plz let me know how it is???😊😊😊

next part post karu kya????πŸ˜‰

Edited by ahanaroy01 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Interesting concept
Please continue soon
Please do pm me for the next update...
ahanaroy01 thumbnail
sure i will πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
and thankxπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loveit
cont soon
ahanaroy01 thumbnail

Part-3

Riya (lacking some confidence in her...) -"ummm...main actually...actually I have a boyfriend...rishy...humara relation ek saal se hai...par last few months aisa lag raha hai jaise kabhi kuch tha hi nahi..."

Arjun- "kiyu aisa kya huya hai??"

Riya(started sobbing)- "who mujhe...dhamakta hai...har bat pe who dominate karna chahta hai...yeh sab toh main phir bhi she rahi thi...par kuch din pehle usne mujh par hath uttaya tha...jab maine uski bat nahi mani..."

Arjun( he was listening to her...suddenly he was lost in some thoughts...some grim incidents of life flashed in front of his eyes...her voice seemed so similar to her...her voice had a pain which made her eyes little watery...her tears made him weak...his thoughts were broken by her voice)-"kiyu kis baat pe usse ap par hath uttai??"

Riya (looking little nervous...she was crying and holding her best friends hand tightly) -"actually he...he wanted to... get intimate with me... but I refused!"

Arjun (signed a little) -"look mam I think u should leave this guy as soon as possible because he is not the one for you...jab apki value koi nahi karte...jo sirf apko pana chahta hai...who kabhi bhi apse pyar nahi kar sakta...and u never ever deserve this!!"

Riya- "par agar usne dubara hath uttane ki khoshis ki toh??"

Arjun- "hath who is liye utta pata hai...kiyu ki ap usse hath uttane deti hai...woh jagah mat diyegiye usse!!! Samjhi yah samjhayun??"

Riya( now getting a moral support from him) -"I got it! Thank you so much...and I promise myself ki main usse khudpe hath uttane nahi dungi!!"

Arjun (smilling) -" now that's much better!!"

She ended the call...hugged her best friend anu...by then she was feeling much better after talking to him!!

guys yeh part kaisa laga????😊

next part post karu kya???πŸ˜‰

ahanaroy01 thumbnail

Part-4

Arjun was sitting in his office listening to the stories of various people after that...talking with them...but each he was listening he was lost in thoughts...of the girl he has spoken to few hours back!! She had something in her voice...he had given up the idea of falling in love for the past few years after hearing about so many sad stories of people...their sad love endings, weepings, breakups had prevented him from believing in something called "love" but today something was provoking him to think about her... far away from him was standing a man outside the room...who was keenly observing through the glass wall...he comes and says-"kya bat hai mr. arjun suryakant rawte???? Aj ap bare khoye khoye se ho??"

Arjun- "ohhh...rathod tu kab aaya?? Main toh bas..."

Rathod (arjun's bestie...and a person with very sharp sense of humor) -"subah se tujhe notice kar raha hun arjun...koi toh bat us unknown larki ki batein sunkar senti ho gaya hai kya??"

Arjun- "kuch us larki ki awaz mein ek ajeeb sa dard tha...pata nahi kon thi woh..."

guys today I want more comments😊

ahanaroy01 thumbnail

Part-5

Rathod (smilling little) - "ahaa...kon thi woh??? Seems like someone rally interested in her!!!"

Arjun- "nothing like that yaar...bash uski awaaz sunkar khud ko kuch yaad aagaya..."

Rathod- "yaa archie...us baat ko 2 saal ho gaye hai...tujhe bola tha yaad mat kar us baat ko...kiu yaad kar raha hai????"

Arjun-"sam...kaha yaad kar nah chahta hoon...bash aj us larki awaz sunkar uski thodi yaad aa geyi..."

Rathod- "dard ke vaaja dunda band kar aur jeena ke vaaja dund arjun!!!"

Sakshi (comes in and says with a smile )-"yess sam ur right!!! Archie stop being so sad...tumhe pehle bhi aese calls ate the radio par...jaane kitne log tume phone karke rote hai...apni problems share karte hai...par aj achanak is larki ne hi kiyu tumhe itna depressed kar diya??"

Arjun smiles a little and says -"tum nahi samjhogi saakshi...pyar ka dard wahi samajh sakta hai...jiska pyar adhura rehe gaya..."

Part-6

That same day...in riya's house

Riya and anu were discussing about college projects...when suddenly the doorbell rings...

Anu-"ri tu rukh main dekhti hoon..."

Riya nods her head...

As soon as anu opens the door...riya stood up from her sofa...she was completely in shock looking at him...there was he standing...drunk...full of anger in his eyes...riya was thinking how to escape this situation...while he moving towards her like a mad bull...anu riya's frnd tried to stop him...-"rishy...rishy...dekho...tum yaha se abhi nikal jao...varnah...'

Rishy looking angrly at anu-" varnah tu...tu kya karegi??? Tune hi ise ulti sidhi patti parai hai nah...tabhi toh isne aj mujhe phone karke kaha ki yeh muje chornah chahti...warnah iski itni aukad ki yeh mujhe chorne ki dhamke de?????" saying this he pushed anu and she fell on the floor...

Riya was crying seeing her friend on the floor...she was about to help her...when he held her hand hard and said -"aur tu...tu mujhe chorne ki bat soch bhi kaise sakti hai...jab tak main jo chahta hoon who mujhe nahi mil jata..." And was about to slap her...

Riya was feeling helpless ...suddenly she remembered arjun's words "jab tak tum usse hath uthane done ...tab tak usse moka milta jayega..." she got some kind of strength from his words...a soft drink bottle was lying near her table...she took it...and broke it half on the edge of the table...and taking the broken piece on her hand she said-"rishy main kehti hun age mat barna...warna..."

guys special treat for u all posted two chapters together😊

cutenamu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear...read in a go!!!loved it...it is different concept...plz cont soon and if possible can u plz pm me???
ahanaroy01 thumbnail

Part-7

For a moment rishi and anu both were shocked...they were seeing a new riya...a fearless one...!!!!!!

Rishi -"tu maregi mujhe...tere itni himmat????"

And was about to hit her...riya with the broken piece of bottle hit hard on his wrist...

Rishi-  "aahhh...tu pagal ho gayi hai kya???? Mar dalegi mujhe...????"

Riya-"chalo nikalo yaha se warna main police ko bulaungi...'

Tabhi waha police aata hai...along with shree...(riya's old friend) anu gave a sign of relief...rishi was about to run...shree held rishi and the police took him away...

Anu hugged shree...riya was still standing there...thinking about what has happened...??shree came near her and hugged her...-"ri...sab thik hai...ab who tujhe kabhi disturb nahi karega..."

Part -8

Riya also hugged shree and started crying both anu and shree tried to console her...

On the other side arjun was sitting in his house rat ke 12 baje ho chuke hai...he was lying on his couch...he was trying to sleep...he remembered some nice moment between him and roshni...

-"arjun..."

She was standing on the wall of the terrace...and trying to frighten him...-"roshni...masak band karo tum gir jaogi!!!!!!!!!"

-"gir gayi toh tum sambhal lena nah...!!!! Hahaha..."

Achanak hi uska pair fishal jata hia masak masak me...and she falls down from the terrace...-"aahhh..."

Arjun completely runs to hold her...but in vain-"roshni..."

His eyes open...and cried out her name loud-"roshni..." πŸ’” 

guys next part post karu kya?????

cutenamu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear...are iisme puchne wali konsi baat hai sure we want the update