Poll

Whose Villain/Vampish role scared you more in MATSH ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Matshians.. 😃 I thought of making a poll in which u hav to vote for the most scaring vamp till now in MATSH.. so wht u say ? 😉 for me it ws Girish who scared me the most whn he shoots RV during KC function n to be vry frank the fear Girish created inside me none of these 2 either Chirag or Ri never succeeded.. so guys plz giv ur precious vote in above mentioned poll 😳
Thank you

😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1039235 thumbnail
For me it's Ritika, insan kay roop main pata nae kia hay..
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes u r right girish have scared us d most but it was just a few seconds n also shakti n Radz acting have added more impact to it. For me d best villain of MATSH is chirag. he is handsome, he is cunning , funny but very interesting... n coming to Ritika though she easily murdered 2 persons im not so scared of her n i see her actions as silly childish behavior suffering from a psychological disorder...n i must say smriti was trying her best as a new villan.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my vote goes to chirag..cos of him im witnessing vamp ri today n banging my head..girish actions were an emotional output cos of seeing his sister in tht terrible condition n misunderstanding rv as culprit he shot him..even though clown most of the times chirag is the masterminded villian..n i luv baby chirkut..baap ka beta..the next chota villian frm cvs..
njan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

For me it's Ritika, insan kay roop main pata nae kia hay..

RTPMS I can't connect my self to Ri's evilness yes she committed 2 murders n tried to kill Ish as well bt she looks funny to me more than scary..
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: njan20

RTPMS I can't connect my self to Ri's evilness yes she committed 2 murders n tried to kill Ish as well bt she looks funny to me more than scary..

She looks funny but her acts are scary, she can directly commit murders for her own safety..
njan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

Yes u r right girish have scared us d most but it was just a few seconds n also shakti n Radz acting have added more impact to it. For me d best villain of MATSH is chirag. he is handsome, he is cunning , funny but very interesting... n coming to Ritika though she easily murdered 2 persons im not so scared of her n i see her actions as silly childish behavior suffering from a psychological disorder...n i must say smriti was trying her best as a new villan.

Yes I agree Girish's role ws short lived bt at the same time he ws vry scary in his short role as well.. for me also Chirag is the best villain in every way bt I never felt fear in his character.. that may be due to he didn't try 2 commit any murder (except Shanaila) ..
Edited by njan20 - 9 years ago
njan20 thumbnail
So both Ri & Chirag giving collision to each other.. 😉
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chirag was enjoyable to watch as villain ...
Ritika is scary...

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ritika is scary. Her flair for acting sweet and being pretty on the outside and her psychological disorder in the inside is too difficult to digest. She has killed two people and almost was able to kill the third and with no after thought and no remorse - it just shows that she is capable of anything.
Edited by --Anna-- - 9 years ago