"Bring Me To Life"

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
There is this song by Evanescence, Bring Me To Life, that has always reminded of Ishani and y'day this song was fully justified. Although the entire song, IMO, represents Ishani's anguish here are the lines I find most appropriate:

Wake me up, wake me up inside I can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, save me,
Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up
Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up
Before I come undone, save me
Save me from the nothing I've become

And..

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

Well, there have already been deserving praises for the CVs and our actors who were at their best in months (that's for CVs). And, this episode was intense, powerful, emotional, painful and hopeful. Both Ishani and Ranveer proved why they are soulmates and why they must not leave each other.

Ishani, lying there, about to die in minutes imagined Ranveer only whilst he, totally unaware of her whereabouts, felt her. This was mesmerizing and achingly beautiful. They both always identified with each other's pain and gradually this pain became an integral part of their being. After last episode one should not have any doubt why Ranveer is Ishani's 'eternal lover' and why Ishani is not going anywhere once she comes back to him. I feel so because in the moment she was about to die, she felt she had created blunders, made mistakes that hurt both her and him, kept them apart so much that tiniest of the blow could devastate anything for them both. She regretted that bitterly, hoped to save her love from a cruel creature who she has finally come to recognize as one.

Her desperation was amazing and her hopes, life and world clung to that one thing only, or she would have given up on life way before. It's so strange that it's not others but them who save each other but still become the cause of each other's pain. What kind of love is this? Whatever is this, this is exactly what makes their love beautiful and worth our obsession.

Regarding the lyrics that I posted above, I felt the song fitting for Ishani because she had none who loved her as much Ranveer did and she not realizing this sometimes kept him away (and still does) from herself, but it's him only who makes her feel alive or she's as good as dead. In the last moment of her life she wanted to be with him and hoped him to save her. That imagination of hers there being Ranveer was poignant and proved what she actually wanted.

Thank you, CVs, for giving us *our Ishani* back. She was lost for so long, now don't want to lose her again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post EH... I thought this song applies to Ranveer as well since he is no more than a living corpse and if he has to live again he needs Ishani's love.

So apt for both of them. And your last line is very true, it was Ishani who was lost all this time in her misguided conceptions and beliefs... Hope she goes back to Ranveer for ever and never turns back.
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful song and indeed very appropriate too.Very well written post,let us wait and see what becomes of Ritika.Before that I hope Amba and Ritika are tied up together and subjected to slow torture for making us go through all the pain :)

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Beautiful post EH... I thought this song applies to Ranveer as well since he is no more than a living corpse and if he has to live again he needs Ishani's love.

So apt for both of them. And your last line is very true, it was Ishani who was lost all this time in her misguided conceptions and beliefs... Hope she goes back to Ranveer for ever and never turns back.

Ty, fan.matsh. :) Actually this song being apt for Ishani comes to mind because she's the one who needs him more as she'd act in a self-destructive way without him. Also this song is sung by a girl, Amy Lee, so I have only seen Ishani here.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Ty, fan.matsh. :) Actually this song being apt for Ishani comes to mind because she's the one who needs him more as she'd act in a self-destructive way without him. Also this song is sung by a girl, Amy Lee, so I have only seen Ishani here.

OK... I am not into English songs so forgive my ignorance... But yeah it fits Ishani perfectly of course...
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EH nice post with beautiful lyrics πŸ‘ agreed Ystrday episode ws abt to Ishveer's profound love n the intensity of their love clearly visible.. both are incomplete without each other n one can easily feel their pain 😭
Sutapasima thumbnail
awesome post EH πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Thank you, guys.
It's been in my in mind since the episode in Oct in which Ranveer gets drunk and Ishani drops him home. That was something that got me thinking this song for her only.

And, yes, the lyrics are beautiful. ❀️ All the lyrics by Evanescence happen to have this poetic, melancholy touch in them.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EH loved your post especially the part where you've mentioned that their pain connects each others soul.That part is so apt.Since you have referred to a song that defines Ishaani's state so perfectly I would like to dedicate a song for Ranveer to define his state for now.It's the song by Backstreet Boys:
Quit playin' games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
I should've known from the start
You know you got to stop(from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)
I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail
EH awesome post!!! Yesterday we saw our old IshVeer..
"To loVe at all is to be Vulnerable"