agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god it's been ages since Ishani took the blame for Chirag's murder to save Ranveer. This truth is still hidden from everyone. It's high time Ranveer gets to know all these things and the fact that Ishani truly loves him and she is not faking it. Also yesterday Ishani should have at least told Shikhar that Ritika stabbed her. Shikhar could easily take some actions against her and being a smart lawyer, he could have easily gathered some proofs against her. I won't be able to tolerate this if Ishani does everything alone. Coz we all know that her Mahanta and foolishness is way too annoying. She might make a mistake again when she tries to bring the truth of Ritika in front of everyone, then no one will believe her and Ritika will make sure Ishani can't win. At least sharing this truth with Shikhar will make it easier for them to send Ritika to jail quickly. I am sure if Ishani tells Shikhar about Ritika's truth, he will believe her. And I am tired of seeing Amba's hatred towards Ishani. I mean seriously there's a limit. Why can't they turn Amba positive?She is way too mean. Ranveer should seriously do something about this. I think Amba will still want Ritika to be her daughter in law even after knowing the whole truth about Chirag being the father of her child, Ritika killing Falguni and stabbing Ishani. Amba is a shameless woman. I just hate her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
Edited by agneela - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimajai16 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณagneela...we also feel the same...frustrated with the CVs! They've had way too many gaps
& loop holes...incomplete tracks...etc! But this time...as many spoilers already stated that
Shikhar is the one true friend of Ishani...who'll help her nail Ritika on all counts of her crimes.
Sometimes...I too feel like shoving a football down Amba's throat! Like...seriously...this
woman gave birth to a son like Ranveer? It's really amazing...how Ranveer turned out to be
this decent...considerate...passionate...& so much loving...coming out of the womb of a mother
like 'Hamba' ( that's what I've been calling her)...with all due respect to Utkarsha Naik...the
talented actress!
Edited by nimajai16 - 9 years ago
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimajai16

๐Ÿ˜ณagneela...we also feel the same...frustrated with the CVs! They've had way too many gaps
& loop holes...incomplete tracks...etc! But this time...as many spoilers already stated that
Shikhar is the one true friend of Ishani...who'll help her nail Ritika on all counts of her crimes.
Sometimes...I too feel like shoving a football down Amba's throat! Like...seriously...this
woman gave birth to a son like Ranveer? It's really amazing...how Ranveer turned out to be
this decent...considerate...passionate...& so much loving...coming out of the womb of a mother
like 'Hamba' ( that's what I've been calling her)...with all due respect to Utkarsha Naik...the
talented actress!

Can't agree with you more Nimajai. You are absolutely right. Ranveer has become like his dad. That's why he keeps himself away from negativity. Otherwise if he turned out to be like his mom, he would be the Chirag on this show. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by agneela - 9 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree with you more. There's been so much uncompleted tracks and dragging of Ishveer, s separation. I wouldn't be surprised if Ishveer are together for only a month and then separated for ages again. Cvs please make RV man up and tell Amba to put in that her brain that Ishani is his wife. And also make sure Ishani does not do this on her own just to drag the storyline.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have started watching this show recently and love every bit of it. However, I do agree that it is high time that Ranveer comes to know that Ishaani took the blame of murdering Chirag to save him. They need to close that story before they get on with the other one. I do not like Ranveers mom too. I would think that she would want what her son wants. I agree that she thinks that she has the best in heart for Ranveer but it feels like she just does not want to see good in Ishaani irrespective of what she does. Infact, if anything I am glad to see that Baa has become positive about Ishaani. That is such a huge relief.

I do hope that Ritika's truth is out soon. Its such a drag and surprising that she can get so much done even after being pregnant. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by --Anna-- - 9 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post darling
CV's need to justify by showing these things also

Disha need to know ranveer is not behind rushing making her pregnant and it is Chirac

Hope as Baa had changed she will apologize ranveer and his family for putting disha rape attempt wantedly and sent out of home insulting them

Ranveer knows ishani didn't send his parents to jail ,it is baa and now even his parents should know ,so there will be a change of perception towards her

Rishi should tell ranveer regarding the Rape attempt on ishani ,in that she clearly told ,if ranveer vid he is driver son also better human being than chirag and status is not caring for her

Priest if ritika should tell ,by God's grace regarding her accidentally ishani helping him from an mishap

mala knows ishani staying after coming jail want ranveer happiness and now titular pillows on bed and went outside

Police didi knows ishani truth and ritika meeting her long back personally and not revealing to Ranveer

Bullet chain which ishani having is proof for saving him ,she cleared everything

Ranveer should have another backup of deversh and krisha engagement videos accidentally getting doubt on ritika after seeing

Ranveer should talk to Sharman regarding ritika for marrying her ,by one last chance

Professional killer owning his mouth after getting unknown help from anyone ,May be shikhar ,ishani as he knows by person when he met in jail

Shikhar knowing full truth of ishani from baa Sharman and regarding clear his love will be one side.

Amba character was also sensitive before getting rich. Now no where she is sweet mom she should know ishani truth from ranveer and should cry on her lap and telling her back what ever she told ishani before

Ranveer should confront her mother or at least should know her mother tried to send ishani out of india and black mailed her for ritika and told as his baccha

Ranveer should know from shikhar ishani never loved him ,what ever they did was drama infrontbof world as he even will know he even become baffun from a reputed lawyer to sick dumb lawyer inhands of ishani mahaanta and RV as fool of India

Ritika game plan to kill ishani ,torturing her

Falguni case was no where imp ,when time is there they will show ,cvs mahanta can be showed very rarely ,three guys are there ,not able to get a clue too before,

Expecting more from CV is nothing but expecting water in oasis

Please cvs people had seen lot of craps in this show ,multiple PMP and multiple murders , miracle hospitals , miracle doctors ,legal system mocking ,mahaan leads ,belly dance at eight month and parties after operation

agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Nice post darling
CV's need to justify by showing these things also

Disha need to know ranveer is not behind rushing making her pregnant and it is Chirac

Hope as Baa had changed she will apologize ranveer and his family for putting disha rape attempt wantedly and sent out of home insulting them

Ranveer knows ishani didn't send his parents to jail ,it is baa and now even his parents should know ,so there will be a change of perception towards her

Rishi should tell ranveer regarding the Rape attempt on ishani ,in that she clearly told ,if ranveer vid he is driver son also better human being than chirag and status is not caring for her

Priest if ritika should tell ,by God's grace regarding her accidentally ishani helping him from an mishap

mala knows ishani staying after coming jail want ranveer happiness and now titular pillows on bed and went outside

Police didi knows ishani truth and ritika meeting her long back personally and not revealing to Ranveer

Bullet chain which ishani having is proof for saving him ,she cleared everything

Ranveer should have another backup of deversh and krisha engagement videos accidentally getting doubt on ritika after seeing

Ranveer should talk to Sharman regarding ritika for marrying her ,by one last chance

Professional killer owning his mouth after getting unknown help from anyone ,May be shikhar ,ishani as he knows by person when he met in jail

Shikhar knowing full truth of ishani from baa Sharman and regarding clear his love will be one side.

Amba character was also sensitive before getting rich. Now no where she is sweet mom she should know ishani truth from ranveer and should cry on her lap and telling her back what ever she told ishani before

Ranveer should confront her mother or at least should know her mother tried to send ishani out of india and black mailed her for ritika and told as his baccha

Ranveer should know from shikhar ishani never loved him ,what ever they did was drama infrontbof world as he even will know he even become baffun from a reputed lawyer to sick dumb lawyer inhands of ishani mahaanta and RV as fool of India

Ritika game plan to kill ishani ,torturing her

Falguni case was no where imp ,when time is there they will show ,cvs mahanta can be showed very rarely ,three guys are there ,not able to get a clue too before,

Expecting more from CV is nothing but expecting water in oasis

Please cvs people had seen lot of craps in this show ,multiple PMP and multiple murders , miracle hospitals , miracle doctors ,legal system mocking ,mahaan leads ,belly dance at eight month and parties after operation

Very well written Swapna Krishi. Copy your comment and make a new post. If CVs follow this forum, they should definitely know what we want. And I hate how they create new problems without solving the previous ones.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear
yes ishaani should tell the truth
this hide and seek game went too long
can amba ever change ? i really doubt
may be if she sees ritika real face ?
i am not sure though
ritika will play dirtiest now
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agneela,
Dear your post is very nice... Moreover I fear Will they ever bring out all the truth in front of Ranveer or not ? And why do you want Shikhar to help her dear... Let RV help her friend.. ๐Ÿ˜†
I just wonder how will everything come out to Ranveer if they ever come out... because I am sure Ishaani won't sing her mahanta songs all by herself... So there should be a third person to tell RV everything about Ishaani...

Shikhar has also not told so many things to RV like Ishani's suicide attempt etc... Don't know whether CVs are upto something or is it just a stupidity on their part...
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Agneela,

Dear your post is very nice... Moreover I fear Will they ever bring out all the truth in front of Ranveer or not ? And why do you want Shikhar to help her dear... Let RV help her friend.. ๐Ÿ˜†
I just wonder how will everything come out to Ranveer if they ever come out... because I am sure Ishaani won't sing her mahanta songs all by herself... So there should be a third person to tell RV everything about Ishaani...

Shikhar has also not told so many things to RV like Ishani's suicide attempt etc... Don't know whether CVs are upto something or is it just a stupidity on their part...

Thank you Life is fun. And yeah true. Shikhar should also tell Ranveer about her suicide attempts and what she has been through. Omg too many cases unsolved. I think CVs have already forgot 50% of those things.