Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oooh i want to see aaliyah's performance!!!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhigya go into a corner, they are wondering what to do about Tanu's parents. Pragya suggests telling Tanu's parents the truth that they need to understand etc, Abhi says no, they might reveal it etc. Abhi says we need to tell Tanu to take her parents away. Abhi says learn something from me how to have a solution to a problem etc.

BB comes and asks what they are doing, Aaliyah has asked for Abhi since his performance is next. Abhi says no my performance will be last. Pragya says he needs to practise, tug of war between sisters for Abhi.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I love how Daadis judge Tannu and her folks just right! Yey!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think precap is Tom...

I wish they show it today instead of dragging..
deefan thumbnail
Abhi lets go of hands and says you guys decide who I'm going with. BB Pragya argue, BB takes him away. Abhi then announces to cheeering crowd, he is where music is etc.

Abhi starts dancing to Oh ladies from Ricky Behl movie. Whole family watching cheering, Nikhil moving around trying to spot someone.

Pragya smiling sweetly at Abhi. Abhi looks around, Abhi makes some motions to pragya after removing his glasses (I think asking where Tanu's parents are).

Abhi DOES A RAP (per the song), looks AWESOME!!
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I can't wait for the good looking Bhai and Behen's dancing.. Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ABHi dance ...abhi ❤️

I have to go watch it immediately for his dance 😛
deefan thumbnail
Tanu's parents drag her into a room and ask her whhy she's lying, they know the truth about her and Abhis relationship. They say you are lying even now, Abhi hasn't even told his parents about us. they don;t even know us. Tanu's mom says how many lies will you say, etc. You're spoiling your life. You think there is no relationship between Abhigya? Tanu keeps asking what they're talking about, Tanu;s mom says we found out Pragya is pregnant

Upcoming: Yday precap, Tanu is screaming, Abhi doesn't love her, she is not pregnant, I am pregnant. Tanu's parents shocked. Nikhil overhearing convo
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I CAN'T wait to watch abhi DANCEEE
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi says she is married to me, its obvious she is pregnant by me.🤣🤣