Hazzaron khwahishen aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle!!!

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Todays epi explained the perfect definition of true love.

Hazaron khwahishen aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle,bahut nikle mere arman magar fir bhi kam nikle. What a perfect phrase, perfectly matching Ranveers situation. The wind chime, its move, everything was today bang on. Ishveer are though at two different places with different ppl around, but what they can only feel is ishani feels ranveer and ranveer feels Ishani, no one by their side in real matter for them.

Ranveers dialogue" jab tak tumhari sasen chalengi tab tak meri chalengi, kyonki MERI AASHIQI TUMSE HI HAI" than Ishani calling Ranveer's name and Ranveer hearing her voice, and not to mention the pain Ishani was going through and Ranveer having that uneasy feeling in his Heart, this all defined that true luv is not in only being together, but by being apart also two lovers can feel every bit of luv and pain in which the other is going through. This is the true SOULFUL LOVE where the soul of two ppl are one. It defined that true luv has the power which can save the life of the person u luv and even can bring back his/her life just only if u remember him/her with ur purest love for him/her. This is for the second time ISHVEER luv has shown us that what they actually are for eachother, and what power of their love for each other can do.

Ishani wants to live only and only for her Ranveer and ranveer want to see his Ishani for only once.
Today epi gave a true definition about ISHVEER true love, which is hard to express in words, than alsoI tried my bit, but I know I couldn't explain even 1% of what Ishveer love is about.
Edited by mint2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I love the tpic title so much
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post my friend 🤗

You know how much I love today's episode :D We always said Ishveer are soulmates but what they showed today went above and beyond.

This is as intense love gets. Where the will to live is solely because of that one person and it's so strong that it gives them the breath of life. If Ishani had died, Ranveer would have dropped dead there and then. They can't be seperated even if they wanted to be.
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the post ,each word u explained is true for ishveer.
bbishveer thumbnail
The dialogue that Ranveer spoke today was so apt with regards to IshVeer.These two have been having lots of desires for which they had to go through extreme pains yet they desire each other but still those desires are so less.👏
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
mint2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Beautiful post my friend 🤗

You know how much I love today's episode :D We always said Ishveer are soulmates but what they showed today went above and beyond.

This is as intense love gets. Where the will to live is solely because of that one person and it's so strong that it gives them the breath of life. If Ishani had died, Ranveer would have dropped dead there and then. They can't be seperated even if they wanted to be.

Thank u dear 🤗. Thank U for this and u know why.
We all have the same feeling for todays epi.
Our soulmates and their soul love was awesome today
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved it when Ranveer said those lines. IshVeer are beautiful souls destined to be together for ever. Come what may.
Btw, someone should make a Baawara mann VM on IshVeer <3

- Jazzy.
Edited by .Veritaserum - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it was such a touching episode
both felt each other
both saved the other
both tried to fight the pain
they were identical in their actions
this is called true love

Sutapasima thumbnail
beautifully written post
loved it Minty
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful post dear 😳 😳 😳 It is so nice to see everyone happy and positive 😃 Loving the fact there is so many awesome IshVeer post 😳 😳 Sorry for not being able to comment on everyone 😭 😭

But loved each one of your post 😳 😳 😳 Reemz, chandni and BBIshVeer etc 😊 😊

Can 't wait to see the episode 😳 😳