Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

i will asap
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princess_tara

thanks for ur comment
i agree her idea was risky but interesting also dont u think???

ofcourse it is... and it's the starts of something new... right..?
princess_tara thumbnail

Chapter 1

5 years later

The room was dimly lighted romance and desires can be felt in the air where Taani was trying her hardest to sleep but Rey was not letting her he was continuously busy in kissing her worshiping her body. It was like a sweet torture for her. He was kissing her whole face but just leaving her lips, he then start placing wet pecks on her neck.

Unable to handle it anymore a moan escape her lips "please..."

"Please what sweetheart" Rey smirk teasing her with his oh so husky voice.

"Please just kiss me" She said which comes out as a moan.

"Now that's not the way to ask, beg for it moan my loudly, say that you are mine" Rey said his voice held possessiveness which sends shivers in her whole body.

"Rey please kiss me already" Taani tried to say which again sound as a moan.

"Say that you are mine" He said his tone was dangerously low.

"I...I m yo...urs" She managed to say as Rey was continuously kissing her it was hard for to say anything.

"I can't hear you" Rey whisper in her ear very sensuously.

Just then he bit her hard there.

"I m yours only yours" She cried loudly.

"Good girl, see it was not that difficult, was it???" then he come on her face "shouldn't I give you a reward for that????" with that he was going to kiss her, she closed her eyes waiting for his lips, just then...

^^^^^

Tring!! Tring!! Tring!! Tring!!

Taani woke up breathing heavily. She groaned loudly as she again had a dream like this.

Taani's POV

Oh god why me, why you hate me so much, why I just can't have a normal life it has been freaking 5 years to that incident than why I m not able to forget it.

"Because you don't want to" my mind said to me, I m sure if it had a face of its own it would me smirking at me.

Everything changed in these years, I m not the same girl anymore. After leaving India I realize that I never love Rohan it was just stupid crush which I thought love. And the sad part is I realize after that night that I m dangerously attracted to his brother Reyansh, who is out of my league as when I realize this I started collecting information on him, and first line I read about him was enough to broke my heart which was

"Reyansh Singhania 25 years old most wanted bachelor of India who happened to be a Casanova..."

I didn't read further. After that I tried my best to forget about him, because first he is a Casanova, second he is freaking 7 years older than me, "age is a number babe" my mind said against me as always.

And last why a geek God like him will ever want me.

"I agree with you on that" see my inner self also think like this.

Sometimes I want to know what happen after I left did he ever thought about me. I know the answer already but it hurts to know that I was just one night stand for him, may be his worst also, I was just an inexperience virgin at that time not that I have experience now, he was first and last man who touch me in that way.

I never let anyone come closer to me, it is not like I haven't try, I try my best to move on even I date some guys back at university but every time someone try to come closer to me, I feel it wrong even I try to do same drunk and get laid thing but in drunken state also I can't let anybody touch me.

I don't know why it happens with me but I m hopeless, sometimes I think that He had done some black magic on me I know it's crazy to think like that but what can I do other than that I have no explanation for whatever happen with me.

But if I leave this part of my life which is impossible for me than I have a perfect life, perfect job, own house etc. or I can say I had a perfect life because I m back to India. I m so happy to be back. Note the scram please. Not that I not like it here but I don't want to take any risk as we both belong to most reputed business families and if I stay here my dad won't let me work outside and then there are chances that some day or other are path will crossed and I don't know how will I handle myself at time already it's hard to forget him, I know I think and worry too much but it's my very old habit I can't do anything about that.

Then why I m here I know you must thinking that only right so the thing is my dad want my help in his upcoming project which he signed with some big fashion house here. And I have degree in that so he wanted me to do handle this project. And as a good obedient daughter I m I had no choice other than saying yes.

Anyways now I have to get ready or else I will be late on my first day.

^^^^^

After getting ready I went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning dad" I wished him it feels so good to have breakfast with dad just like old times.

"Good Morning how is my kiddo liking it here" dad ask an old habit of his.

Okay sometimes I also like when he call me that. But I m a big girl I don't like to be treated like a kid. But when I say this to him he says only one thing "you are my kiddo and I will always treat you like one when your hairs become grey also" so I stop arguing to him about it

"Dad I just come yesterday afternoon and since then I was in my room whole day so how can I tell you that" I asked him." And tell me one thing when you start taking interest in fashion you never like it before you always say that it is a girly thing now what happen to that." I added seriously I really wanted to what happen to him that changed his mind.

"First now also I think that is it's a girly thing but I met this young successful man who is the owner of this fashion house and my friend also, by talking to him I come to know this is a very profitable business and I want to invest in it and I told him that my daughter has study fashion and show him some of your work he suggested me that I should call you here so you can assist him in this project and I was also missing you so I thought it will be a great opportunity so I ask you to be here" he explained. Awe dad missed me so much I missed him too. But wait...

"What!!!!! you showed my designs to him, dad those I made when I was 16 or 17 how can you do this to me those were horrible" I don't know, what will I do now how will I face wait what is his name but it doesn't matter all I know dad showed my freaking horrible designs to him.

"What horrible they were very good and he also like it he said when you made them without studying so well then now when you are trained you must be an excellent designer."

"I really wanted to meet this friend of yours, who find my stupid designs interesting. What's his name???" I asked I mean how he could. Okay you must be thinking that I m overreacting it's not a big deal right but for me it is a big deal.

"Stop being over dramatic, anyways you are going to meet him today only. And you should go before you get late."

"I m not going today I thought I was going to your office. How can I go without preparing??? I don't even know the name of this fashion house or your friend and I have to research first. It will be so unprofessional." I put my point in front of him seriously how can go like that.

"Well don't worries about that he knows it, and he has no problem in that. And fashion house then it's called "Desires" and he is RS a well known businessman"

This name sounds interesting "RS???"

"Yep his full name is..." his phone start ringing

"Kiddo you go I will talk to you later okay" dad said before attending the call

I nodded and left for my room to take my phone purse and all necessary things and left for fashion house.

^^^^^

Driver park the car before a beautiful building and left from there after telling he will pick me up when I want to go home. It's annoying to take driver with me everywhere but dad insist me take one because I was not here for long 5 years and everything change here according to him.

^^^^^

I entered the building well name suits it. It is so beautiful that anyone desires to work here. As I reach reception there was woman sitting probably in her late 20's looking hell annoyed so typical. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. In which I was successful.

She looks up to me and put a fake smile. I hold urge to roll my eyes on her.

"Excuse me I m here to meet RS" I tell her in a polite tone.

At which she check me from top to bottom, and give m this look which says that I m lying. I so wanted to ask her what the hell is her problem. She was judging me by my appearance. What's wrong in my cloths just because I don't like office wears it doesn't mean I m not serious to my work.

Taani's outfit

"Do you have an appointment" her annoying voice pulled me back to reality.

"I guess so can you please check it should be there by the name of Taani Shikhawat." I was on the edge to snap at her when again she gives me same look.

"Oh it's here you should go on 24th floor and takes left there is his cabin." She announced.

On which first I smirk at her than give her most sweet smile I left for my destination. Oh god it's been only 5 minutes I have start hating it here.

^^^^^

After reaching there I saw that this floor is more beautiful than others so clean but there is no noise by which I guess that it was private floor. As that reception chick told me I take left there was a door on which RS written in bold letters. I knock on the door and open it without waiting for reply. And the sight in front of me was anything but pleasant. That left me rooted to my place in shocked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit like and Do share your views

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail

Author's Note

Hey gays back with update.

First sorry that I m late. But I have reasons for that. Last few days were hectic for me.

Anyways coming to the update how was it. Did you guys like????

One more thing if you guys have any questions regarding story feel free to ask me you can post on this thread or scarp me I will try to answer all your question.

I will try to update next part soon.

princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_lovebirds

ofcourse it is... and it's the starts of something new... right..?

cant tell u much about it for that u have to read the story😉
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princess_tara

cant tell u much about it for that u have to read the story😉

will eagerly wait for this little secret...😉
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!
Really nice...
Taani's dream was nice...! :P
Aww... Taani likes Rey now... Hope Rey will have the same feelings when he meets her...
Taani n her dad's convo was cute...
Eager for TR meet
Update asap
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay u updated omg i love this poor taani
I hope he is not a casanova anymore
But the precap is scaring me
I swear if he is doing something with a girl in his office
Im gonna scream
Please dont do that please please please
And also i hope he doesnt have a girl friend or a wife
Anyway lovely story
Really excited for the rest
Can u give us a teaser please
And update asap
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks 4 d updt ..
Interesting concept ... Continue soon ;-)