Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Sana,
He just told out of anger and jealousy of seeing Ish with shikher that he will have grant wedding .
I didn't like the special place he gave that Ritika , even before hate track ..CVs killed RV for a while
Enjoy the coming episode I hope they will give us some fun too
TRP is also important ... Without masala and suspense it won't happen.. As long as I have RV with brain I will be happy,
I think Mala going to play some important part in the revelation .
I want RV to catch that woman without Ishani brings evidence ..
Just hope for the best .
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
He just told out of anger and jealousy of seeing Ish with shikher that he will have grant wedding .
I didn't like the special place he gave that Ritika , even before hate track ..CVs killed RV for a while
Enjoy the coming episode I hope they will give us some fun too
TRP is also important ... Without masala and suspense it won't happen.. As long as I have RV with brain I will be happy,
I think Mala going to play some important part in the revelation .
I want RV to catch that woman without Ishani brings evidence ..
Just hope for the best .

YES i was too thinking about Mala .. she is the only one who knew that Ish returned to Rv after her release form jail and .. she is the only one who now knows that Ri was not in her bedroom ..
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Brilliant post rose4rose

Ya yesterday episode all about love and just love

Ishveer are best. They are true soulmates.

Specially I am glad that u realized that ranveer love is just for ishani till the death

Finally get some positive comments about ranveer from u.

And congarates u get back ur ranveer
Rosh4rose thumbnail

tanzila,
Ha..ha.. Yes I have my Ranveer back it calls for a celebration
I love RV but may be at heart I love my brave & brain dead Ishu more.. But it is related my view of life..I am more or less a feminist kind of a person. So when I thought he is rooting for Ritz I gone crazy a bit .. I wanted my Old RV ..I am very happy today
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Ram-0075,
Your post also is brilliant .. You come out with amazing photographs every time., like your amazing personality. 👏
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sana, Rose,

But I feel Mala won't be able to do anything... 😆 Though even I think she would be the first person to know about Ritika's truth but ritika will manage to shut her up by blackmailing her... CVs will again start dragging... 😆

Or it may also be possible that Mala may tell Ishani that she is with her but may change her statement when she comes in front of RV... So again Ishani will be proved wrong and we will be left biting our nails... 🤣

This is the way EK goes... yo... 😆

Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Life is Fun,
Are you serious ? Ektha trick only.?
Ritika may kill her also. In front of Ritika she might keep silence ...or change word.
Life is fun this Ritika's baby is it real ? I mean now high time for it to come out.

Why Amba is very excited for a pregnant daughter in law disgusting !!!!
Ishani attacked this badly , why not fe a proper police enquiry? Every thing is very confusing.
Land aashiqui some always marry some always die...again marry again die
What yaar?

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Life is Fun,
Are you serious ? Ektha trick only.?
Ritika may kill her also. In front of Ritika she might keep silence ...or change word.
Life is fun this Ritika's baby is it real ? I mean now high time for it to come out.

Why Amba is very excited for a pregnant daughter in law disgusting !!!!
Ishani attacked this badly , why not fe a proper police enquiry? Every thing is very confusing.
Land aashiqui some always marry some always die...again marry again die
What yaar?

Rose,
Dear, whatever I am saying is based on my past experience with Ekta's shows.. 😆

I don't know about Ritika's pregnancy. I don't think its real... If the baby is real, then Ritika should be counted as the eighth wonder of the world... 🤣

Amba is excited to make a pregnant girl her daughter in law because she is the biggest fool...😆

In Ek's soaps, police has no role to play, all the work is done by the female lead... She is the most smart, at times the most dumb and the most kind personality out of all the characters.. 👍🏼

My feeling is that this show may go either of the two ways :-

1. As we want that RV should try to figure out the truth in parallel with Ishani ...

2. Ishani will try to collect all the evidence, try to prove in front of RV...

It will be interesting to watch this show if it goes first way but if it takes the route second way, then the show will have a lot of story... like we will keep thinking that now Ishani will win but just on the verge of winning she will loose. RV blaming Ishani... May be only the showdown can be done by RV ... at the end at some party may be RV comes and discloses everything and whole RV part is wrapped up in one or two episodes but till then out TVs may be switched off.. 😆

It can also be possible that Ekta changes all her history and takes the first route because this story is from the male's point of view. Hence RV should have his part in exposing this biggest drama..

Let's see what happens... Within few days it will be clear what CVs are upto...

Definitely there will be some sweet IshVeer moments for us to enjoy... 😉

Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Life is fun,
What can we do ,...I hope Ektha will change history and let RV do the work
For the Moment enjoy feeling of love ...