Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
By the way, I forgot to mention I also liked the way Shikhar turning Ranveer and Ranveer turning Shikhar... It was a very fine scene on editing part as well... 👍🏼

And
Rose,
Please don't thank people 4 liking your post... 😆 These are the same people who like ur posts daily... 😆

Bonni,

Thanx a ton dear... Ur blessings matter.. 🤗
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Life is fun,
You are really a jovial person and I like it.
Yes after all Ritika told one truth so I thought I must appreciate her , Chirkkut was bad man but not a demon like her.. Chirkkut never killed anyone.
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

restricted personal life - Oh Anup, Sometimes people just touch the right cord..😆

Women are emotional definitely and whats wrong in that !! 😆 Human emotions are the basis of a peaceful humanitarian society... Emotions help you see through the miseries of other people...

And what do you mean by "but still " ? 😆 You do not make emotional friends ? 😆

Btw thank you so much... I hope ur wish comes true for me... 😊

Greeting POOJa...

See this is the difference between you and me i mess things easily what i want to say and what i end up saying...

For me Women are the most patience person on this earth...sometimes i start thinking what are they been made of...

You know one thing why our rishi used to think this whole universe as feminist ...simply because

it require a womb to give life...universe can't be a male thing it has to be the female thing..and only a womb can produce life...as long as scientist don't come with robotic womb...

And last but not the lest that it was the typing error...i didn't mean it... it is my luck that you all speak and write to me...i am the blessed one rather saying reverse...

Please be happy and really trust me someone more capable of understanding you will come and will give you the infinite smile you deserve...
Edited by BeEverVectorMan - 9 years ago
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Anup,
I loved the episode today .
I saw love today
I smelled fragrance of love
I got that fragrance from Ishveer
I saw a love of a true companion
I saw that in Shekhir , a true friend
Every one of them showed me different dimension of love . It was for me pure love

I just loved the episode... The love... Pure love .. RV is back...
Thank you for liking the post ..,

greetings Rose,

🤣🤣

Rose the way you wrote i thought you want to catch the next flight...just kidding...and yes you don't have to thanks me ...but i have to thanks you for your wonderful post...
Rosh4rose thumbnail

BONNI ,
English is just a language It is most wildly used language that is all. You can master it any time.
Most important thing is that you can communicate with every one.. So it is fine .. Keep writing you will be fine .
I like your postings because you have depth in your thinking.. Good work .. Don't bother about your command on the language keep rocking.
😃
barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was waiting for dis epi for long.. Loved it.. Thnx rosh for dis wonderful post..
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Barbie,
Me too. I loved the episode
I loved all of them
I was waiting but never thought it would be thins beautiful.
Just loved it
barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes rosh.. All if them did a commendble job.. One of the best epi..
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Barbie ,
All of them did excellent job .. All of them
It was Radika as Ishani who stole the show from her seniors.
The point where she started to look for RV .. "Ranveer ko dekhna hai , ek baar dekhna hai, akheri baar dekhna hai " the way that girl told was very painful for me. She just had enough expression it was a scene easily could have over acted , but she just did enough.. Her perfection of being Ishu moved me to tears.
I just loved the whole thing ..
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am cross posting my feedback from Reemz thread...
It was love filled bittersweet epi which went right into my heart n made me cry ... Radz is just too amazing in emotional scenes and shakti has way to emote scenes with his eyes...ishveer were just magic today ...n keeping r diff. from fan aside ,I hav got to say shikar concern for ishani was touching specially when ish said I want to just c Ranveer for the last time and shikar looked at her helplessly n told her to hold on... Over all cvs this epi gave me some relief from my current disappointment s ...although I hate it that Rv is moving ahead with the wedding ...I wish he would have just said no toall instead of following ish in being mahan for Ri sake ...I hate that ...I know it is requirement to move with the story but still I hate it ...n I also keep on remembering that Rv went on a date when he thought Ish died previously but now he is back with I will be alive till u r ... Meaning as an ishveer fan I will have to take Ish route of partial memory loss to enjoy amazing epi of today...