Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
life is fun yes agree it is one of the best episode in matsh I see.I catch up it online almost 3times.Dear you wrote your closed one passad way .Its really hurtful.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

BONNI,
I loved the episode .. Me too proud to be Ishweer fan. Thanks for liking my post.
I was angry with RV earlier but I was desperate to see my old RV .
Thank you CVs you returned him to us . It was love pure love .
Every one was wonderful but Rads stood out today .. That girl grown to such a fine performer ..I hope she will win JDL too.
Bonni you were ways very kind to me thanks yaar
Our Ishveer rocked today
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

life is fun yes agree it is one of the best episode in matsh I see.I catch up it online almost 3times.Dear you wrote your closed one passad way .Its really hurtful.

BONNI,

You are very cute person 😳 😳... Sorry if it went in that direction but my loved one did not pass away, it just that, the person is not there with me now... actually we are not together...

And I must say you have guts to watch it three times... I know it was a beautiful episode but if I watch it three time I would reach heaven... 😆
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Rv to Ish ...My dreams and my hopes both r u ..

Ish to Rv ...my smiles n my reason to live both r u ...
Ishveer made me cry ...today for the first time I felt Rv was a zinda laash n Radhika was just too good with her emotions amazing yaar ... Amazing acting ...

aww didnt i tell U dat U ll feel bad fr our ranveer.. 😳😳

Yayyy 🥳
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ONe of d BEST EPS evaaa!!
Im still in tears 😭😭😭

n yeah d whole ep ws.. LOVE LOVE LOVE.. ⭐️
BONNI thumbnail
life is fun very sorry dear.My English language is almost horrible .Nor I write and express this rightly nor i understand properly. Sorry dear I brought up Spain and France so .. very shameful. A lived person I almost kill...chi.By the way you are a truely sweet heart person .I relate your thoughts.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Life is fun,
Loosing relationship is also painful.,
Fear of loosing relationship make me not to make them at first place .. It will be better not to make than later loosing it.
You know like BONNI I saw it twice .. I just love this episode of love . 😛
BONNI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

BONNI,
I loved the episode .. Me too proud to be Ishweer fan. Thanks for liking my post.
I was angry with RV earlier but I was desperate to see my old RV .
Thank you CVs you returned him to us . It was love pure love .
Every one was wonderful but Rads stood out today .. That girl grown to such a fine performer ..I hope she will win JDL too.
Bonni you were ways very kind to me thanks yaar
Our Ishveer rocked today

Rosh4rose don't say that dear i am kind.No ,you wrote my mind perfectly most of the time which i can't write.
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

life is fun very sorry dear.My English language is almost horrible .Nor I write and express this rightly nor i understand properly. Sorry dear I brought up Spain and France so .. very shameful. A lived person I almost kill...chi.By the way you are a truely sweet heart person .I relate your thoughts.

BONNI,

Please don't feel sorry dear... Your confusion was very genuine. May be I was not able to express it correctly.. .. I love talking to all of you over here and its okay if you have a little problem with words, you can always speak up your heart, after all this is what this forum is made for... And Trust me you are a very lovely person... 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Greeting ROSE,
DEATH took the bow second time...First was the KC night...It seems DEATH too is in love with this unique DOVE...full of pureness and full of blissfulness...😳

Today EMOTION ran high in all the three people tangled themselves...LOVE cried...LOVE remembered...and LOVE won...

Shikhar i always bashed you not because you were poking nose...but you knew the rules of love better than these two people...you have always brought smile in my face whenever you felt the situation has become little emotionally tense...i see the smile in you disappearing at fast rate as i saw it completely disappeared in Ranveer...I sincerely wish cv's don't butcher your character as they did it to Ritika...i still feel for her...bubbly smile she had...

Today i will only talk of you because this is where your tough task in love has started...It takes great courage to see the loved ones in the arm of other man...and believe me Ranveer has seen it many times...i don't know how much nights he must have been sleepless seeing those image...

Buddy you have to rise in love and you will... so cry out as much as you can... because Ishaani needs your help too...She has her husband and he will be always with her but right now he is alone there and helping ishaani is difficult from his side...

Rose wow👏👏 you really have written in elegant style and with super flawless ness...

and yes LOVE had its presence from start to end...

Thanking you for the wonderful post you made...please keep posting..😳
Edited by BeEverVectorMan - 9 years ago