Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Mahi_ve,
I loved it . Radika gave the experienced seniors a tough fight
Remember initial episodes she was struggling to match up to Shakthi
She can stand ith any one now .. I am so happy to see that girl
Such brilliance from 20 year old girl

The way she kept telling 'Ranveer ko dekhna hai.. akheri baar dekhna hai ,' I just .. can't .. It was beautiful . Ishani is such a darling.. Really himmat waali hai woh ... jaise woh chahthi thi "
It was awesome. Muche Ranveer ke pass le chalo .. I just loved her today .
This same girl adamantly wanted to die few months back for him
She was fighting for her life for his safety ., I just loved it and loved Ishveer
Thanks for liking the post

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sagarika 510,
Thanks ... today I am very happy because I have Ishveer back . I loved it ...it was love
Thanks for liking the post
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was superb!
i am still spellbound by the epi.

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post 😳 😳 😳 I can 't wait to see the episode 😳 😳 😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Suta,
Thanks .. that you loved the post
It was pure love for me I loved the episode
Still under the influence of love

Word Count: 0

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Rose 👏 👏;
Finally caught the repeat telecast... Must say a breathtaking episode...😭
Frankly speaking I usually avoid too much emotional scenes because somewhere down the line, I have also lost someone whom I dearly loved. So I start connecting more to the things... But since I saw beautiful posts written over here so decided to finally watch the episode..

I suppose it was one the best episode of MATSH till date... The first one I liked the most was the confession episode...

A very emotional episode with regards to all the three characters, it portrayed the struggle of all three of them...
Was completely moved by the first drop of tear that fell from Ranveer's eyes. The way he moved towards the mandap as if his soul was dragged ruthlessly by the outer world...

Well said by doctor, Ishaani is a very brave girl, very very brave girl... She survived because she wanted to live, she wanted to meet Ranveer, She wanted to correct all the things...

Shikhar, how can he be left not credited, a very important and a vital task was performed by him... Had he not been there, these two would have lost the battle for ever...

Brilliant acting by all the three actors 👏

Shakti is exemplary... 👍🏼
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Life_ is _fun,
I too agree it was one of the best episode dear.
Emotional one get me moved very fast so I will some time try to avoid too.
Sad to know that you lost some dear to you ... In such a case it will be more difficult .

Today all of them did wonderful job and I fell in love with it .., i could feel it . I thought I was there With Ranveer seeing him holding the wind chime , thought I was there Ishani .. wet and feeling her pain and seeing desperate attempt to reach her Ranveer & thought I was running with Shiker looking for ish .
It was a breathtaking episode of love ., thanks dear for liking my post.
BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Rosh4rose very beautiful post.You wrote everything my mind in such a superb way ...what I can say.After many long time I cried for my Ishveer. It's same Ranveer who I fell in love.I know I am bashing but honestly say I couldn't related that pain with Ishveer from march.But now I am happy... proud feel to be fan of Ishveer. Shakti what I say everything is less.I just love his acting.Its so real that when I see him TV never like its act ,so natural. Radz stole my heart today.Wonder its same girl who earlier struggling to match up her co stars especially Shakti but today she ...I also thanks Shikher for saving Ish,for saving my love birds.If Shikher not here then what happened my Ishveer. Again thank you Shikher.
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sanchu,
Thanks for liking my post
Me too felt love today it was love pure love
You are always lovely too .. You like my post most of the time
Rosh4rose thumbnail

MM,
Thanks dear for liking my post. Your version of story is also beautiful .
Keep writing..