Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeh I'm not too sure about Ri's truth coming out anytime soon. Her and Ishani will be playing games with each other but we will get lots of Ishveer that's for sure.

I still am not over the scene. When they showed Ranveer running towards Ishani it almost reminded me of the climax of Devdas <3

They have such a tragic streak to them.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bbishveer

😊

Sana start to enjoy ishveer henceforth .Today is just the beginning of the ishveerlicious episodes that we'll be getting in future.We are in for an IshVeer treat now.😊

😆 hope so ...hope so ... Hope so ...otherwise Rv ka to pata nahi but we ishveerians will die die die and will say bye bye bye 😆
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Yeh I'm not too sure about Ri's truth coming out anytime soon. Her and Ishani will be playing games with each other but we will get lots of Ishveer that's for sure.

I still am not over the scene. When they showed Ranveer running towards Ishani it almost reminded me of the climax of Devdas <3

They have such a tragic streak to them.

Nor would we like her truth to come out so soon as we'll be seeing Ishaani all over Ranveer till Ri's truth is not out .That would be bliss to see ishaani expressing her love for ranveer while him trying to refrain for a while.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i remember when she was about to be hanged she wanted to see him .today when she was about to die she wanted to see him.ranveer is still there he will always say that his aashique is her only..i will forget his past deeds and her mahaan antics .all they need is to throw such scenes on us*evil grin*
*Reemz* thumbnail
There's a different enjoyment in the hide and seek chasing game. They'll be under one roof, one room...Ranveer trying to resist Ishani 🤣 yeh good luck with that buddy!
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

i remember when she was about to be hanged she wanted to see him .today when she was about to die she wanted to see him.ranveer is still there he will always say that his aashique is her only..i will forget his past deeds and her mahaan antics .all they need is to throw such scenes on us*evil grin*

Sometimes when I'm watching all the shit they put us through I do stop to think, would I enjoy and relish amazing sequences like today's if they hadn't shown the crap before?! theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, like to think so anyway.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they need to bribe us with good stuff so we will shut our mouth for previous crap
Sutapasima thumbnail
I have always loved your posts Reemz
wonderfully described
I am sure we shall get more of these scenes now that Ishveer are getting back together
Embedded image permalink
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post Reemz !! Well said !

Their pain, their anger, their happiness is all linked with each other.. They just can not live without each other.. The dove ring philosophy is what applies to them, if one dies, so does other..

Ranveer has Ishani in his every thought. he is just going through the motions of marriage because he promised Ritika and also thinks that Ishani is going to marry Shikhar.. He is forcing himself to something he just abhorred.. Ishani fighting with death just to see her Ranveer and save him from a marriage she herself forced him into.. Her desperation and will to live is just for her Ranveer..

These two are inseparable souls !

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reemz ur post are always awesome, so is today.
Today epi was fully dedicated to the souls love. Ishveer the true soulmates.