Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMINA420 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can anyone update me if they both (RV and RITkA )will get married or no thanks .
Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanku so much for such quick written epis!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMINA420

Can anyone update me if they both (RV and RITkA )will get married or no thanks .

NO
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika510

Thank you.. Nice episode

Can Cvs explain how can a person who is critical in the hospital reached on time during phrase...during varamala, she is in the hospital, she reached venue during saat pheras ..Howw ??hope they show some logic tomorrow like break.. Wedding after breakπŸ˜›

I decided that I have to put my logic in deep freeze in order to enjoy the show yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sutapa frm if is hpy vn doctor said ishani is alrite to shikar..hahahaha..i read it twice n hd a huge laughter..vn did sutapa joined matsh..thanks for the update yaar.vry heart touching episode..i jus felt luv n pure love throughout..one of matsh best episode n absolutely dedicated to ishveers true eternal love..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

sutapa frm if is hpy vn doctor said ishani is alrite to shikar..hahahaha..i read it twice n hd a huge laughter..vn did sutapa joined matsh..thanks for the update yaar.vry heart touching episode..i jus felt luv n pure love throughout..one of matsh best episode n absolutely dedicated to ishveers true eternal love..

I have been advised to add my name and IF name in between the post to prevent this from getting copied by other websites , you will see them frequently now

here is OLV and Shikhar's video of ishaani slapping Ri in front of every one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbrhNdBkFr4&sns=tw
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
hello cookie monster πŸ˜ƒ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Welcome birthday girl
We are getting a nice emotional episode on your birthday see !!

a spoiler video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUFRhQDrA-8&sns=tw

I can 't wait to I see the episode dear 😳 😳

My birthday was yesterday sweety 😳 😳 But still I am glad that CVs gifted me a day later 😳 😳 But Matsh got the perfeft gift on her day 😳 😳

Aww dear thank u so much , I can 't wait to check it out 😳 😳 😳

Big hug dear 😳 😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Seems very very emotional episode yaar.. 😭

Hope I survive watching through it... 😭

Btw the speed of treatment shall be even faster than we expected I think so... Shikhar has just reached the hospital and RV's tilak has started... In between RV's tilak and phera, I suppose Ishani will be operated successfully, change her saree, travel all the way to RV's mansion and will become fit enough to jump on RV's bed... πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ

LIF
the story moves at snails pace when ishaani was being murdered in gruesome manner but now when she is recovering story is moving at jet speed

here is an offscreen pic of RV just for you

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I have been advised to add my name and IF name in between the post to prevent this from getting copied by other websites , you will see them frequently now

here is OLV and Shikhar's video of ishaani slapping Ri in front of every one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbrhNdBkFr4&sns=tw

yeh sry yaar.i thought out of happiness u wrote.but welldone its needed yaar..lets teach a lesson to ppl vho copy this.write matsh forum too along with indiaforum..so much effort my superstar putting n gvng fast updates n others jus like tht copy smeones precious work.thnks for the super spoiler video da.