ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone πŸ€—

Hope you are doing well πŸ˜ƒ

So my net is better now ( hope it stays this way πŸ˜† )

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you , you all made my birthday yesterday so special and even today you all pampered me with your love 😳 😳 πŸ€—

Thank you for everyone who sent me pm and congratulated me 😳 Thank you LM for writing the chapter for me for my birthday 😳 😳 Thank you EH for coming back in the forum and congratulating me as well πŸ˜ƒ 😳 Thank you Rebecca for making a thread for me where so many of you gave me your best wishes and love πŸ€— πŸ€— Thank you all for commenting

Thank you for all the gifts and congratulations πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Feeling the most luckiest girl to have you all as friends 😳 😳 😳 one day

Today when I wake up and read all your wishes trough my phone , I got tears in my eyes to know that you all care so much about me

😳

I feel the same for you all well πŸ€—

Also want to wish another member Matsh happy birthday πŸ€— Only one day difference πŸ˜ƒ

Phoolon ko taaron ka sab ka kehna hai

Ek hazaron main meri matsh dost hain

Love u all πŸ€—

PS : Sorry for I have not been able to comment and reply as fast as before , but like I said we have some issues with the net . Hopefully it won't be a problem now , but will wanted to warn if I don't reply fast then you all know why πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
most welcome dear..always we will luv u for u gv so much happiness to us thru ur threads n for being such a sweet person.vry happy tht u liked all our wishes n it gv u a heartfelt happiness n smile..hv tht precious smile always dear..u r an awesome friend mm.hugs..
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

most welcome dear..always we will luv u for u gv so much happiness to us thru ur threads n for being such a sweet person.vry happy tht u liked all our wishes n it gv u a heartfelt happiness n smile..hv tht precious smile always dear..u r an awesome friend mm.hugs..

You all are so creative😳 😳 You all gave me the most beautiful gifts but the most special one is you all 's love , thank you dear for making the tread more beautiful and you are very creative and I loved everything you, Mahi , Rebeca, chandni , suta , tnzila , matsh etc wrote and the amazing pics ( don't know the name ) and all others as well I have replied to everyone sorry I was able to name you all 😳 😳 😳

Love u too dear , I am blessed with friends like you . I hope I can make you all smile like you all make me smile :)

Hug πŸ€—
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You are most welcome MM... πŸ₯³
You deserve all the blessings and congratulation as you are the person who give us moments of happiness 😳... What else could bigger than...
Who else can be greater than that...
Always keep smiling 😊 and stay fit and fine.. 😎

Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

You are most welcome MM...πŸ₯³

You deserve all the blessings and congratulation as you are the person who give us moments of happiness 😳... What else could bigger than...
Who else can be greater than that...
Always keep smiling 😊and stay fit and fine..😎

Oh dear πŸ€— πŸ€— I will always try to bring moments of happiness for you all because you all desserve it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ❀️ Thank you for your wishes and support 😳 😳 πŸ€— Please know that my best wishes and support is with you as well πŸ˜ƒ

You too keep smiling and stay fit and fine as you said πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey ur most welcome..
Love and hugs...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveeronly

Ur most welcome dear...πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—