Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
She would Probably find a Good Partner in Life!😛..Good Luck to Disha😃
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Lakshya. The article clarified now. 2 previous articles were spreading rumor😲Edited by IMansi - 8 years ago
tarana.. thumbnail
I dont know about all this but I just realised that disha is extremely popular.When I searched about her marriage on net I found around 15 to20 articles on her marriage with 4-5 videos on you tube reporting about the same.
Also many news channels like Ajtak andAbp news also gave the same news.

Before this I used to think that Disha is not that much famous as other tv heroines are.But she has actually made a place in tv industry.
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tarana..

I dont know about all this but I just realised that disha is extremely popular.When I searched about her marriage on net I found around 15 to20 articles on her marriage with 4-5 videos on you tube reporting about the same.

Before this I used to think that Disha is not that much famous as other tv heroines are.But she has actually made a place in tv industry.

She is very Popular; Even she had worked in Films like Jodha-Jodha-Akbar and Devdas😉...Yess, She has Become more Popular; Her hard work has Paid Off😛
IMansi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarana..

She is very popular like any other actress or more than many. Only her takiya kalaam 'hey maa mataji ks famous' . She is adorable, she has done so much hard work, it's not easy to change voice, some people see how her voice quality changed but they don't see she has been asked to do so. I watch TMKOC for her and Jetha scenes otherwise i would not become fan of show. i have seen her many fans, and number of her fans will keep on increasing. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Yup!She's very popular as Garba queen. Her garba is not great but still people remember her during garbas and dandias.She is also popular for her hey maa mataji dialogue.
Btw,I have seen her in JA.I don't remember seeing her in Devdas.What was her role in that?I don't have patience to watch that pathetic movie again for her.If someone has her videos then please post it.