Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok i know this has been said quite a few times by other fellow IshVeerians but still IshVeerians kindly keep to Ishveer related posts...if there is any post that you don't like or the comments there...you can simply ignore...if you find any comments violating the forum rules there...you can easily report...

We have so many good writers and creative IshVeerians here...who express their opinions very well...so we can definitely have our own posts and discussions...

Another thing...let's try that for any post that you may not necessarily agree...make your own differing opinion one..and rest can participate there...

Also there are some posts or posters seeking attention...we have recent example(s)...i don't need to point out...don't give such posts or posters any attention...they may ask for opinions just to pick a fight...no need wasting time there in such threads...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree.

Instead of talking about Ishveer, we are more interested in arguing. There's so much to say about our favourite pair. Let's keep to them.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mahi thanks for this thread..s all ishveerians lets jus focus on our ishveer threads more yaar.i respect u all n completely agree smetimes we loose our patient n answering bck to sme ppl is must who deliberatily want to annoy us..kindly report abt them rather than loosing our peace of mind..we can nvr explain them till end of show..they vl nvr understand our views till end of show..so atleast let we ishveerians hv sme peace yaar in forum..lot of ishveer moments ahead..lets b hpy n njoy our time in forum vth our ishveerian threads.
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one mahi_ve ! I agree with your points !

Let us take the high road IshVeerians and ignore posts which are not meant for your opinions/views..

I do value openness and right to express of this forum, everyone has their own opinions and views. But if you think something is crossing the border, do report it. Let us not pick on something which is just a bet to provoke or badly expressed views..

We have been through a painful IshVeer track and things will get better soon. Let us enjoy those !! 😃😃😃😃😃

Jalne wale jalte rahe !! 😉😉

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Mahi,dear agree with you.Now a days we are focus on fighting rather than Ishveer.After so many days crap finally we will see our Ishveer together under one roof.Let's enjoy this.
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Said Mahi.. we should ignore this type of thread in which some stranger come nd start bashing our Ishveer..
1039235 thumbnail
Mahi good point's! Agree with u and others let's focus on IshVeer...
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Mahi 👏
Very well said... 👍🏼
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u fully Mahi
some posts make our blood boil
at times the post is such that we cannot report it
i mean bashing in a very subtle way
that is worse and it is hard to control
but i agree to maintain peace we have to try
we will ignore those posts from now
that way we will not be affected
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m unanimous with u mahi.
Recently few new ppl r making posts in forum just to create chaotic environment here n we should aviod these ppl.