Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Anup,
Nice reply ... It makes any one happy .. being appreciated...I am no different than that
Thanks .. I am happy you look deeper enough to my writings to understand what I really mean.
Some of other I find " Prometheus of Greek " will fit Ranveer very well.
Prometheus was punished by God Apollo for giving humans "fire" so human beings will be saved from freezing temp. But RV is being punished for love. Prometheus fate was moved me in to tears as a child.
I spent days thinking about his fate. It strikes me suddenly seeing our RV.So I find similarities.

In RV's case he couldn't help as a small boy , he just fell in love , falling in love is not ccated it just happens. I don't know Imlove RV's character but I like Shikher too. I can feel him too.
Prometheus is little luckier than RV because , he knew he will be punished for his deed by Apollo but our RV didn't know it. He didn't know his love Ish will break his heart and heal again the break it again.
Ishani is a sweet heart I love that character though very dumb I am just fascinated by her.

I hope seeing Ishani lying down in a pool of blood today won't drive me crazy ..
I respect Ektha now she knows how to glue veiwers to TV and make money out of it see good trading tactics.
Missing flight is not a big deal for me , I always think a bit different. Noting is sure in this mad run we call life other than death...ha...ha..ha.. I am not scaring you right . just joked also not mine I got it from "Mahabharata ". Yudhisthira the eldest of Pandava says it. Off course you won't find it in all those serials you must read the mythological book. You are a writer so I said so.
Have a safe journey .. Hope you will find more stories on the way ..

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Oh calm down Anup dont take it personal ...

This forum was its best from Sept 2014 to mar before this cross couplings happened ...
Their were so many members who would analyze episodes and dissect every scene,share our happiness,agree and disagree but never got into fights,unfortunately show has deteriorated which is reflecting on the current situation.

Creativity has definitely increased among members with this bad phase of our show which is a laughing riot.😆😆😆

Nebuna,

That is actually so true... I was a silent reader at that time and used to love reading posts made by all of you... Never actually felt like commenting or putting up my point of views because everything was already spoken

And Anup,

I think you are a very new visitor and member of this forum... Had you visited this forum at that point of time you would have loved reading their conversation... Their posts and convos were far more hilarious than what I write today.. This forum actually consisted of members who had comical point of view to every episode and scenes...

Actually I was able to survive through the hate track and some extent of post leap RaRi scenes because of these people 😆
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Nebuna,

That is actually so true... I was a silent reader at that time and used to love reading posts made by all of you... Never actually felt like commenting or putting up my point of views because everything was already spoken

And Anup,

I think you are a very new visitor and member of this forum... Had you visited this forum at that point of time you would have loved reading their conversation... Their posts and convos were far more hilarious than what I write today.. This forum actually consisted of members who had comical point of view to every episode and scenes...

Greeting NEB, POOJA,

I have been in IF from SADDA HAQ, being mechanical engg myself i used to see whether i find the group i needed to talk and trust me i was very dissapointed...

My associate with IF MATSH forum began with hate track...and may be you all are right but i didn't felt like laughing at the point of views..may be funny bone in me never tickled...but right know i am having a blast here..may be if they come... the lost ones..and forum may get its charm ...but its only a hope...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Nebuna,

And Anup,

Actually I was able to survive through the hate track and some extent of post leap RaRi scenes because of these people 😆

Oh LIF you were around you should have participated ,for sure you would have had something to say on episodes.Glad you like them and thank you too..
We all hated the hate track but this current track is actually making us love those tracks to be fair hate track did have some good writing though we had lot of abuse and man handling...

This current track and this drag is making me to switch off TV
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Oh LIF you were around you should have participated ,for sure you would have had something to say on episodes.Glad you like them and thank you too..
We all hated the hate track but this current track is actually making us love those tracks to be fair hate track did have some good writing though we had lot of abuse and man handling...

This current track and this drag is making me to switch off TV

Hate track was something which was destined to come after 7 months of Ishani's dumbness and Ranveer's unlimited ashiqui ... So we cannot complain about the hate track yes except for the manhandling and abuse issue...

this track is definitely dragging and my TV is switched off since post leap... I do catch episode online with my speed of watching the video grater than the running speed of that video.. 😆
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago