Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MM123456

Hi Anup

This was a very well written post 😊 Liked the part about Ranveer trading with HP , Chirag and himself

But I do believe we have seen aashiqui in this show , but sadly it got lost somewhere because of responsibilities , pain etc.

Hope CVs bring back the show we love 😊

Greeting MM,

The positivity in you as i see has also bearing its fruit while you write ...so thanks for reading and liking the post..and also for keeping hopes alive...

I don't care what Cv's will bring but i do care what will be your next screen play..have been off late got smitten by your writings...

Hope cv's at least go through your FF..once then they will understand at what brutal way they have butchered the innocence of AASHIQUI
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

We fellow members let us bash and diss together to an extent we will be fed up of this show😆😆😆

I have already given up on the show

I have always been a fan of writers not actors

Nebuna,
I was standing on the same platform as you are till I saw Shakti Arora... 😉

Otherwise Even I am also more of a story person than acting one...

But this show is actually right now saved by his acting ... Till how long that we have to see 😆... Story is the main foundation... They need to improve from here...
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago

We fellow members let us bash and diss together to an extent we will be fed up of this show😆😆😆

I have already given up on the show

I have always been a fan of writers not actors

Greeting NEB,

i really miss your stern words at least it keeps us on right track which we often go hunting somewhere else in the name of bashing and loitering about the characters...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

</div><div>

Greeting MM,

The positivity in you as i see has also bearing its fruit while you write ...so thanks for reading and liking the post..and also for keeping hopes alive...

I don't care what Cv's will bring but i do care what will be your next screen play..have been off late got smitten by your writings...

Hope cv's at least go through your FF..once then they will understand at what brutal way they have butchered the innocence of AASHIQUI

Please don't thank me for liking and commenting , this was a really a good post 👍🏼 Keep making more post 😉

I am so glad that my FFs make you all feel better , and I soon going to work with the next update hopefully it will be ready to tomorrow or the next day after that 😉

Seriously I can 't believe that you all like the story this much , but I am happy and thankful for it 😊
life_is_fun thumbnail

Greeting NEB,

i really miss your stern words at least it keeps us on right track which we often go hunting somewhere else in the name of bashing and loitering about the characters...

That is actually so true Anup... She is a very straight forward person... Just writes down few lines and I feel as if my heart is spoken even better than me.. 😊

Please do keep writing nebuna.. 😊
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

That is actually so true Anup... She is a very straight forward person... Just writes down few lines and I feel as if my heart is spoken even better than me.. 😊

Oh Thank you guys so much for reading my posts ...I am even surprised cause many feel I only bash which I will never...😭

🤗🤗

Anup sometimes I feel you mock me

Originally posted by: MM123456

Please don't thank me for liking and commenting , this was a really a good post 👍🏼 Keep making more post 😉

I am so glad that my FFs make you all feel better , and I soon going to work with the next update hopefully it will be ready to tomorrow or the next day after that 😉

Seriously I can 't believe that you all like the story this much , but I am happy and thankful for it 😊

Greeting MM,

Stories which has been written with love and passion can't get without been notice...

and your stories are for that purpose only...

just wait MM somethings good is coming and the whole India will come to know how soft and clean stories can be made...and equally executed...

Oh Thank you guys so much for reading my posts ...I am even surprised cause many feel I only bash which I will never...😭

🤗🤗

Anup sometimes I feel you mock me

Greeting NEB,

You slap me but in your wildest and terror related dream even... you don't think like this...

why will i mock you...just because you show me the mirror and i see myself in it and get terrorised enough...

I have started getting addicted to IF of MATSH and its people who are very hilarious and sweet and poetic ...one liner...montage expressers and few good and lovely FF writers...

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Greeting POOJA,

and i equally remember how you quoted saying that you have to write long paragraphs just to

express your feeling and NEB ends up doing the same with few paragraph..

I had laughed that day like a horse...

🤣🤣
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Greeting NEB,

You slap me but in your wildest and terror related dream even... you don't think like this...

why will i mock you...just because you show me the mirror and i see myself in it and get terrorised enough...

I have started getting addicted to IF of MATSH and its people who are very hilarious and sweet and poetic ...one liner...montage expressers and few good and lovely FF writers...

Oh calm down Anup dont take it personal ...

This forum was its best from Sept 2014 to mar before this cross couplings happened ...
Their were so many members who would analyze episodes and dissect every scene,share our happiness,agree and disagree but never got into fights,unfortunately show has deteriorated which is reflecting on the current situation.

Creativity has definitely increased among members with this bad phase of our show which is a laughing riot.😆😆😆