Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MM123456

Trust me I am the luck one , because I got the opportunity to have you as a friend 😳 😳 😳 Can you tell me when your birthday is so can make it special when it comes πŸ˜‰

awww how cud U b dis sweet?? my sugary dolly πŸ€—
Dec 1st deary 😳😳😳
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much dear πŸ€— πŸ€— You always makes ma laugh and smile with your post πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I just love how you are always so positive 😳 😳 Ameen 😊 😊

With love and a huge hug ❀️ πŸ€— ❀️

MM 😳 😳

πŸ˜›Ameen dear! Sorry...I should've said " May Allah Subhanatalah bless you with health &

happiness always"!
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

awww how cud U b dis sweet?? my sugary dollyπŸ€—
Dec 1st deary😳😳😳

Stop it yaar , pehle se tomator hoon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† In sha Allah I will remember that 😳 😳 😳 But warning I am not as a creative as you , but an idea is creeping in my mind already πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Be prepared to be spoiled that day ⭐️ ⭐️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimajai16

πŸ˜›Ameen dear! Sorry...I should've said " May Allah Subhanatalah bless you with health &

happiness always"!

That 's alright sweety , I did not know you were muslim 😊 May Allah subhanatalah bless you also with health and happiness Ameen 😳 😳

Big hug dear πŸ€—
RebeccaValentin thumbnail

Stop it yaar , pehle se tomator hoon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† In sha Allah I will remember that 😳 😳 😳 But warning I am not as a creative as you , but an idea is creeping in my mind already πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Be prepared to be spoiled that day ⭐️ ⭐️

hehehehe I luv U my red tomato πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehe I ll b waiting πŸ˜‰
Edited by RebeccaSweety - 9 years ago
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That 's alright sweety , I did not know you were muslim 😊 May Allah subhanatalah bless you also with health and happiness Ameen 😳 😳

Big hug dear πŸ€—

πŸ˜›Yes dear...I'm a Muslim...originally from Bangladesh...but settled in the US!
Edited by nimajai16 - 9 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

hehehehe I luv U my red tomatoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehe I ll b waitingπŸ˜‰

Do me a favour remind me two days before I am really terrible remembering dates 😭 πŸ˜• πŸ˜• That is something I don't like about myself hope u can understand 😳 😳

Challo guys I have to pray Isha now , I will In sha Allah talk you all later or tomorrow

If I don't get the opportunity I will say it now good night and sweet dreams everyone

And once thank you Rebecca and everyone for the wishes but most of all thank you for all the love 😳 😳 πŸ€—
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh wow...its ur BD MM? Im very sorry if im late , but here's wishing u a very happy birthday πŸ‘ 😳 😳
May u get what u want in ur life...once again a very happy wala birthday to u ... πŸ˜ƒ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimajai16

πŸ˜›Yes dear...I'm a very proud Muslim...originally from Bangladesh...but settled in the US!

Woow Mash Allah that 's amazing πŸ˜ƒ 😳 I am Muslim , I am born and raised ( still live ) in Norway but my parents comes from Pakistan so I am a Norwegian Pakistani 😳 A dear friend of mine is also from Bangladesh πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Ohh wow...its ur BD MM? Im very sorry if im late , but here's wishing u a very happy birthday πŸ‘ 😳 😳
May u get what u want in ur life...once again a very happy wala birthday to u ... πŸ˜ƒ

It was dear for a hour ago ( 30th june ) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much dear 😳 😳 πŸ€— Nothing to apologize for 😳 😳 Ameen :)

Hope you also get all u want in your life 😳 😳

Thank you sweety πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—