Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

exactly!!!

i jus posted d same thing in another post..

who asked fr his shitty advice?? 🤢🤢
cant he keep quiet lyk always?? 😡

disgusting kailash.. shitty amba.. paagal parul.. 🤢🤢😡

d whole vaghela family r ritika's puppets.. 🤣

{ except Ranveer Vaghela of course 😉 }

ya atleast ishu has got baa to lead her n console her.

bt poor rv is surrounded by fools n vamps ya 😭😭
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I think I am facing a certain sort of Ritikophobia... 😡

Whenever somebody teases Ranveer for Ritika I always feel like bashing, thrashing and then crashing that person.. 😈.. First Amba and Laxmi and today Kailash...

I swear I feel the same

That stupid laxmi tops my list she's hell irritating 😡

Only ba is the good guy these days 😳
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: damzel17

I swear I feel the same

That stupid laxmi tops my list she's hell irritating 😡

Only ba is the good guy these days 😳

damzel17,
What to tell you... More than mehndi, I felt for Ranveer in the Haldi scene. 😭... They were just irritating him like anything... 😭 He was more helpless that day...

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

damzel17,
What to tell you... More than mehndi, I felt for Ranveer in the Haldi scene. 😭... They were just irritating him like anything... 😭 He was more helpless that day...

true.. they were irritating him so much that day 😭😭😭
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey baaprey kailash babuji got 10 pge dialogue today..ektamathaji ki jai ho...kailash was always shown as a friend of ranveer to day kailash shown as matshbashan baba..what vl he do vn his wife is full crazy..less time vth him more time vth malakshu ma rithu..ranveer always in dreamship of ishani..nobody bothered abt kailash..even now in marriage tht poor soul was sitting at the last corner seat of mandap n the cvs forcefully brought him front n gv baba dress baba dialogues..kailash baba ur son needs tum hi ho ishani 2015..lif u were hilarious yaar...arey yaar rithika songs r nt classic melodies its horror physco numbers..ur post gv a huge smile..bang on..
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved ur post 😃 😃
Really im so agree with u ...he shouldn't, today's his advice was faltu...plzz humesha ki trhan tum to chup hi raho
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Very good advice dear... Bored of his kailash, rafi and mukesh theory... 🥱

but i loved his advice to keep alive the kishore
kishore kumar mostly sang romantic songs
so rv too will keel love in his heart alive
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh bbishveer... 😊

I hope we all have moments of dance, fun and enjoyment soon... 😉
I wish to have a cyber party on IF whenever IshVeer reunite.. 🥳

I had hope in Kailash, I thought he was silent watcher of the whole Ri drama in house, thinking that she can give happiness to his son , but aware of his son's real feelings as well.. and I was wondering why Ranveer can not talk to Kailash at least about his mental state like he earlier did..

How stupid I was !! 😡😡😡

now we know.. Kailash too has become member of Ri party.. and completely blind to that unending pain in his son's eyes and loss of happiness in him.. Will he open his eyes when Ishani is back and sees Ranveer actually moving towards Kishore mode ???

Frankly, people used to say Ishani deserves a better family who respects her, but now I think Ranveer deserves a better family who at least understands him!!

Edited by matsh - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

arey baaprey kailash babuji got 10 pge dialogue today..ektamathaji ki jai ho...kailash was always shown as a friend of ranveer to day kailash shown as matshbashan baba..what vl he do vn his wife is full crazy..less time vth him more time vth malakshu ma rithu..ranveer always in dreamship of ishani..nobody bothered abt kailash..even now in marriage tht poor soul was sitting at the last corner seat of mandap n the cvs forcefully brought him front n gv baba dress baba dialogues..kailash baba ur son needs tum hi ho ishani 2015..lif u were hilarious yaar...arey yaar rithika songs r nt classic melodies its horror physco numbers..ur post gv a huge smile..bang on..

Thanx yaar naxathira 😉

I don't know why but I feel these mala, kailash will be the first one to know about Ritika's truth when Ishani enter RV mansion... 😆

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Loved ur post 😃 😃
Really im so agree with u ...he shouldn't, today's his advice was faltu...plzz humesha ki trhan tum to chup hi raho

Thanx dear... 😊

Most of us wanted him to speak and when he spoke we are left wondering why he spoke... 😆