Let 's try to stay positive edited

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone πŸ€—

Disclaimer : I am not trying to hurt anyones feeling , if I do I am really sorry

I know some of us are annoyed with some characters , story, tracks etc. We have different opinions and different likes , which is fine and totally normal 😳

I love this forum and I am pretty sure all of us are a very kind people 😳 But what I am missing is positivity ( no intention to hurt anyone ) and I just want us to be kind and positivity 😳 😳 I get it sometimes it can be hard to stay positive , but I think this is were we have to help each other .

If I am really depressed with something with the show , then someone else can say something sweet that makes me feel a bitt more positive ( Hope that made sence )

I know that someone off us joke ( while some call it bashing ) let 's try to take that in a lighter tone and try not to be offended and does who joke ( there way of handling the situation ) that is fine just try to not go over the line to hurt someones 's feelings.

So I am not really good with words , and tried explain it well as I could 😊 Hope none felt offended with what I said

At the end I will say :

Speak positively , think positively and be positive and then you will see who positive things turn out 😳 😳

With love MM
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said MM πŸ‘πŸ‘ , & abt. the show let's just enjoy d present ( ishveer moments 😳😳) leaving d rest in ekta maayia's hands , cuz if we worry abt. d future ( which is not in our hands πŸ˜”)we will not be able to enjoy the present 😊
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_jagtap

well said MMπŸ‘πŸ‘, & abt. the show let's just enjoy d present ( ishveer moments😳😳) leaving d rest in ekta maayia's hands , cuz if we worry abt. d future ( which is not in our handsπŸ˜”)we will not be able to enjoy the present😊

Thank you so much πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ I agree on that 😳 😳
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Who said you are not good with words ?.. 😑
You are wonderful with words dear ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Of course we can try to remain positive and we will try to be positive... 😊

See Ekta maiyaa see what you have done with us ... We have to come up with positivity posts to keep ourselves calm and composed... πŸ˜†

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazilla

offended

</div><div>

I am sorry , hope you can forgive me . That was never the intention
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Who said you are not good with words ?..😑

You are wonderful with words dear ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Of course we can try to remain positive and we will try to be positive...😊

See Ekta maiyaa see what you have done with us ... We have to come up with positivity posts to keep ourselves calm and composed...πŸ˜†

I always struggled to write English because it is not my first language πŸ˜‰ Thank you sweety 😳 😳 You all have made me more confident πŸ€—

That is the most important that we try

Hahaa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
true MM 😳😳😳
gud post πŸ‘πŸ‘
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post MM..😊 me too wants positive environment in the Forum w/o bashing characters n should enjoy Ishveer moments ❀️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

true MM😳😳😳

gud postπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you dear πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am glad I made sense 😳 😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: njan20

Nice post MM..😊 me too wants positive environment in the Forum w/o bashing characters n should enjoy Ishveer moments❀️

Thank you πŸ€— πŸ€— I am glad that you liked it , hopefully the environment get 's better πŸ˜ƒ