ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all πŸ€—

Hope you all are doing good 😊

I made this post to thank Chandni, I have been noticing it for a while that Chandni always comment on everyone's post which is amazing and really nice because it makes people more confident to post more post and make everyone feel that what they bring to this forum ( spoilers, videos , tweets etc. ) is appreciated πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I personally try to comment on as much as I can , but sometimes you are not always able to do that 😭 But I am very glad and thankful for Chandni are always able to do that 😳 Not only that you also makes post right after a episode which is amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️

Thank you Chandni πŸ€—

Please take your time to thank her , because she always makes time to comment on everyone's comment 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear

But pathetic thing ,bashing each other comments are going on in high level from the past 3-4 days,I am fan for MATSH and love each and every character shown minus illogical things shown

Always love ur posts dear.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘β€οΈhey wow thanks MM for this beautiful post for ❀️ Chandni❀️..really sweet of u... β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ€— to u mm...

Chandni -RIA:
sme words frm naxathira:
Drng Te poll nobody were aware of me much but u made sure my te threads n my words are most of the times in page 1 n u r one of reasons it reached lot of ISHVEERIANS all the time day n niteπŸ‘.. thanku so so much my riaπŸ‘...hugs to uπŸ€—...icecream too..acha chalo choclates bi 😊
ur reply always reminds me Director Maniratnam in the initial days..sure,thanks,its ok,i vl try...he spks vry less but his works speaks volume...the same i realised in u in the recent times now in ur instant post..πŸ‘

Token of love frm matsh forum FAMILY for our Ria:
πŸ‘ CHANDNI/RIA- ONE OF BEST INSTANT POST WRITERS OF MATSH FORUMπŸ‘
RIA u r one of best instant post writers i hv cme across IF..so crisp writing with almost only total of 50 words but ur less words too speaks volume...πŸ‘

πŸ‘ CHANDNI/RIA- FLORENCE NIGTINGALE OF MATSH FORUMπŸ‘
Ria u reply almost all threads either in day or nite smetimes continuosly in one stretch (i hv seen so mny times)n to those too vch hs o replies..thanks for UR care n respect n importance for all here...πŸ‘
THANK U RIA FOR BEING SUCH A SWEET HEART FOR US IN FORUM...LUV U ...

This is for u RIA...

MATSH FORUM FAMILY:πŸ‘
Happy to c so much affection n importance N recognition for friends gvn by friends here...HATS OFF TO U ALL...first time m experiencing such beautiful healthy vry friendly atmosphere in a forum vry honestly...everyone encouraging everyone..everyone appreciating everyone..what a beautiful team we r..PROUD TO B A MATSHIAN...LUV U ALL LOVELY PPL.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ALL

GROUP DANCE TO BANTHA HAI:

GROUP HUG BHI BANTA HAI:

Edited by naxathira - 9 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Thanks dear

But pathetic thing ,bashing each other comments are going on in high level from the past 3-4 days,I am fan for MATSH and love each and every character shown minus illogical things shown

Always love ur posts dear.

We should all respect each other and stay positive πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 Is not always easy but we should try our best 😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

hey wow thanks mm for this beautiful post for chandni..really sweet of u..i want to gv sme suprise to ria..res

Nothing to thank for πŸ€— Ofc you can give her a surprise 😳
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow u r a good writer that i know but u r a wonderful person too ,,, u appreciated her recognized her is something very rare people do.. u r one of them... nd yes i also seen ria always use to thnk in evry post.. as befr i m a groupbie i ws restricted fr more thn 20 post within 24 hrs nd feel vry sry but i see ria was always there so Chandini "Ria" i also wnna thnk u fr appreciating evrybdy in the forum.. gr8 job...πŸ‘πŸΌ
and MM wonderful post.. wanna hug you πŸ€—
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx MM 4 such a lovely post .. yes me too noticed, Ria comments in every thread which is commendable.. πŸ‘
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia7861

wow u r a good writer that i know but u r a wonderful person too ,,, u appreciated her recognized her is something very rare people do.. u r one of them... nd yes i also seen ria always use to thnk in evry post.. as befr i m a groupbie i ws restricted fr more thn 20 post within 24 hrs nd feel vry sry but i see ria was always there so Chandini "Ria" i also wnna thnk u fr appreciating evrybdy in the forum.. gr8 job...πŸ‘πŸΌ

and MM wonderful post.. wanna hug youπŸ€—

This was very sweet of you to say , I am lost for words 😳 Thank you dear πŸ€—

Ria is amazing and what she does for us should be acknowledged πŸ˜‰ 😳 Thank you chandi and everone in this forum to being such an amzing people 😳 😳

Hug to you as well Dia πŸ€—
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: njan20

Thnx MM 4 such a lovely post .. yes me too noticed, Ria comments in every thread which is commendable..πŸ‘

Nothing to thank me for , thank chandni πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Thank you for your time to comment to appreciate chandni 😊 😊
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Nothing to thank me for , thank chandni πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Thank you for your time to comment to appreciate chandni 😊 😊

welcome dear πŸ€—