Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Naxathira,

You are really a sweetheart friend 🤗... People who possess the quality of making others smile are the most blessed people on this earth...

Very unique imagination...😊

oh thts really sweet of u..thanks dear..m hpy tht u too hv tht beautiful quality in u in gving a huge smile thru ur threads to others..i really love ur sense of humour..n i laugh wholeheartedly reading ur funpost..keep it up..
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

haha...i dnt knw..i really loved tht baby spiderman.hes so cute.i personally love kids..i dnt knw what is the fate of our baby chirkut in show so i wanted him to hv his space hv his world vth his father atleast in our forum...even though funpost even though spiderman n baby when im relating it to matsh i cn oly c baby chirig n chirag n their fun moments being vth each other..oly a father cn b a real hero to their kid..oly he cn bring a real smile in a kid..this thread is vry spl to me..

Yeah so true though we don't know as yet if we'll get to see either in real but we got a glimpse of them through your thread.Hope you continue to make many such threads along the way and fill our hearts with joy the way you've been doing meanwhile.👍🏼
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dear,
Loved it d
Very funny indeed
Ritika missed from the story
Ha...ha...ha..
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Yeah so true though we don't know as yet if we'll get to see either in real but we got a glimpse of them through your thread.Hope you continue to make many such threads along the way and fill our hearts with joy the way you've been doing meanwhile.👍🏼

ok..sure my bestie..naxathira vl always try her best to gv a smile to all thru her words..
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GREEETINGS JYOOOTI,
As the darker the night get so is the nearer of dawn too...and as your name suggest...JYOTI...so are you ...

In this time of brutal violence that too to the woman and by the woman...has been biggest depression

But you have brought biggest smile by your wits and comic timing which is naturally available to you..

Yes a smile brought across the depressed one is the same as burning a small lamp across dark night ...it gives hope and at the same time brings a essence to live higher..

THANK YOU JYOTI OF MAKING US HAPPY AND SMILING😃
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh plz...
i cant stop laughing now.. 🤣

omg..

This is too hilarious and one of d funniest posts Ive eva read!! 🤣

n I luv d chirkut baby so so mchhh.. 🤗

awww how cute he is!! awww 😳😳😳
Edited by RebeccaSweety - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks for making us laugh my dear
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Dear,
Loved it d
Very funny indeed
Ritika missed from the story
Ha...ha...ha..

thanku dear...i felt its enough we watch her everyday in show.. atleast in forum we may hv one ri less post...😆...still u cn find sme traces of ri...
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

GREEETINGS JYOOOTI,

As the darker the night get so is the nearer of dawn too...and as your name suggest...JYOTI...so are you ...

In this time of brutal violence that too to the woman and by the woman...has been biggest depression

But you have brought biggest smile by your wits and comic timing which is naturally available to you..

Yes a smile brought across the depressed one is the same as burning a small lamp across dark night ...it gives hope and at the same time brings a essence to live higher..

THANK YOU JYOTI OF MAKING US HAPPY AND SMILING😃

anuuuppp...m totally blank..such compliment words i hv nvr got...what should i say now...i really dnt knw if i deserve all ur deep words for me but i thank god for gvng me this humour quality n m hpy tht my simple words always gvs a smile to my friends...i vl tk ur words as a token of encouragement n vl improve more my humour writing...thanku so much anup...truely blessed...
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

oh plz...

i cant stop laughing now.. 🤣

omg..

This is too hilarious and one of d funniest posts Ive eva read!! 🤣

n I luv d chirkut baby so so mchhh.. 🤗

awww how cute he is!! awww 😳😳😳

thanku so much rebecca..