Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Reemz,
The imagination of CVs , the pregnant woman in third trimester of pregnancy doing this aggravated crime , stabbing with such cruelty shocked me.
Shooting dosent scare me that much like today's stabbing and her talk so scary and mad ... I don't think her baby will survive ... The negativity might attack the baby ,...,
Every day this CVs disappoint me now my only hope is that they will let RV expose Ritika .., I think Mala might be of some help in it.
I hope to see some light hearted funny scenes too .. It is like a roller coaster ride now .., a horrible one indeed.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah Reemz, Actually I was surprised when they showed that scene for Ishani. This is the first time they hv shown that scene for her. Yes this does reiterate the fact that she does remembers him fondly from the day 1... I dunno whether you could define that as love at that point of time... Of course now it is. And it just goes to show that Ranveer has been very precious to her right from then on and he is the most precious living person right now!
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

How will I watch then if the episode was so terrific... 😲

Huhh... I think I should watch all these episodes once Ishani enters RV mansion... otherwise I will keep crying... 😭

But don't dare to miss tomorrow's episode! !😉
if u miss it u will regret it big time.. watch it on TV rather than reading the WU and then watching it online!!

Edited by MrsShaktiArora - 9 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Yeah Reemz, Actually I was surprised when they showed that scene for Ishani. This is the first time they hv shown that scene for her. Yes this does reiterate the fact that she does remembers him fondly from the day 1... I dunno whether you could define that as love at that point of time... Of course now it is. And it just goes to show that Ranveer has been very precious to her right from then on and he is the most precious living person right now!

Ishani thinking of young Ranveer is second time ,when Ranveer met with accident and that hospital scene a,after shikhar knowing ishani is Ranveer wife ,when she is walking on the raod alone ,she have told how she met Danvers in her house at small age ,how they grew up,how she frndship grew up,how insulted and send him out of his house and marriage and sacrifice and y she wants to stay away all scenes
Ishani such a good actresses ,god ishveer need to overcome so many hurdles
Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 9 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Ishani thinking of young Ranveer is second time ,when Ranveer met with accident and that hospital scene a,after shikhar knowing ishani is Ranveer wife ,when she is walking on the raod alone ,she have told how she met Danvers in her house at small age ,how they grew up,how she frndship grew up,how insulted and send him out of his house and marriage and sacrifice and y she wants to stay away all scenes
Ishani such a good actresses ,god ishveer need to overcome so many hurdles

Oh OK SwapnaKrishi, I don't remember... But it certainly reiterates that he is the most precious person for her on the earth right now..! The scene was very well played by Radhika. She has improved leaps and bounds from when I started watching this serial. CVs also did a good job in selection of the scenes that Ishani remembers.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes she had that flashback
ranveer too had that flashback when he was shot after karva chauth
i think when both are on death beds they tend to have the same flash back
this indeed shows that they are true soul mates