Ishani's flashback of young Ranveer

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time they showed Ishani remembering the young Ranveer she saw for the first time? I was quite touched that this memory was shown as it's probably been the most precious memory of Ranveer's. The first time he saw Ishani was when his life truly began and today when Ishani dropped to the ground struggling with life she remembered the moment when she first saw Ranveer. I think it's really precious that both remember when they first saw each other. It added confidence to my point I made a few days ago about Ishani always being in love with Ranveer. They were born for the sole aim of loving each other...!
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perhaps though I'm not sure.But yeah it was such a beautiful scene .I got nostalgic about it and started to think about ranveer's shooting scene.They showed the exact same kind of a scene with the only difference being him thinking of ishaani.These two even envisage the same scenes for each other.Now there can't be a bigger proof than this as to how much they love each other.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
greeting reemz,
timing was not right but i somehow remembered the song...

"ankhe band karke jo ek chehra nazar aata woh tum hi ho o sanam"

she loves him only and only he can provide her the solace to her soul...the scene got more emotion because of the fact that she not only told that she wanted to move out because of child ritika is carrying but also because she knows now who came between her and ranveer...and also one thing is clear that she knows how much ranveer still trust her...
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reemz ,
It was really touching scene ... I really loved it ..
But Ritika was too cruel how this Cvs imagine such horrible scenes I don't know .
See how they are going expose Ritika .,. I hope RV will expose her without any ones help.
It look like Mala will tel, some thing ... Later to some one ... Hope so
This love story at time making me terrified thinking of the cruelty it shows ... What Ritika was talking also didn't register in my mind today ..
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Perhaps though I'm not sure.But yeah it was such a beautiful scene .I got nostalgic about it and started to think about ranveer's shooting scene.They showed the exact same kind of a scene with the only difference being him thinking of ishaani.These two even envisage the same scenes for each other.Now there can't be a bigger proof than this as to how much they love each other.

Yeh they did! Goes to show that in their near death experiences the only relationship that is deeply rooted in their souls is the one they have for each other.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

greeting reemz,

</div><div>

timing was not right but i somehow remembered the song...

<font color="#ff0000">"ankhe band karke jo ek chehra nazar aata woh tum hi ho o sanam"</font>

she loves him only and only he can provide her the solace to her soul...the scene got more emotion because of the fact that she not only told that she wanted to move out because of child ritika is carrying but also because she knows now who came between her and ranveer...and also one thing is clear that she knows how much ranveer still trust her...

She must feel gutted that it got to this stage because of this conniving evil woman. Ishani and Ranveer had to be apart because of her. You're right, Ranveer soothes her soul and provides that comfort. It's just sad to see what they've had to endure without each other.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Reemz ,
It was really touching scene ... I really loved it ..
But Ritika was too cruel how this Cvs imagine such horrible scenes I don't know .
See how they are going expose Ritika .,. I hope RV will expose her without any ones help.
It look like Mala will tel, some thing ... Later to some one ... Hope so
This love story at time making me terrified thinking of the cruelty it shows ... What Ritika was talking also didn't register in my mind today ..

It was really gruesome! Even my mum was shocked. They've used quite a bit of violence in the show, Ranveer being beaten up by family members and outsiders, chirag's rape attempt on Ishani, Ranveer hurting Ishani, Ranveer getting shot and now this. They've endured A LOTTT!

They've been through so much ;(
life_is_fun thumbnail
How will I watch then if the episode was so terrific... 😲
Huhh... I think I should watch all these episodes once Ishani enters RV mansion... otherwise I will keep crying... 😭

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They were made for each other, kudos to scriptwriters and screen play '

Flashbacks are the topping for us wannabes tehehe
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

How will I watch then if the episode was so terrific... 😲

Huhh... I think I should watch all these episodes once Ishani enters RV mansion... otherwise I will keep crying... 😭

Greeting Pooja,

I know you are the bravest person in this IF forum...😳

you can watch...if ishaani can be bold enough of getting stabbed by the very person she thought of her as a friend than you can definitely watch their great performance...

and you can cry today...its worth...my sister in law cried i had to bring pizza for her to stop crying..