Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
all rithika need is a proper rest in the show first..its a baby inside my goodness...forget shadi.com.she vl feel its waste of time...ishveer gna reunite..so her physco mind will target sharman now..sharman vnt accept...then she vl lay her plan appoint gundas n trash sharman left n right n she herself show as rescuer of sharman change his brain with bla bla bla n crocodile tears n finish marriage in hospital itself n vl get readymade papa for baby chirkut..
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let her check in Ekta Matrimony.com also for readymade papa
Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

all rithika need is a proper rest in the show first..its a baby inside my goodness...forget shadi.com.she vl feel its waste of time...ishveer gna reunite..so her physco mind will target sharman now..sharman vnt accept...then she vl lay her plan appoint gundas n trash sharman left n right n she herself show as rescuer of sharman change his brain with bla bla bla n crocodile tears n finish marriage in hospital itself n vl get readymade papa for baby chirkut..

Omg if she goes back to Sharman again. The same story will repeat. hahaha
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she looks like a cartoon.a small face and large body and top of it long earings and pink raincoat 🤣 she can marry oggy or any cartoon character and spare my IshVeer ..