Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bbishveer

These two know each other so well and love each other so passionately that none apart from they themselves can hurt each other.Be it love , happiness,pain,misunderstandings or whatever is only because of the fact that these two love each other so intensely.The kind of unflinching love that ishaani oozed off for ranveer made me realize how much she loves ranveer though I never like the she acts to describe her expressions for ranveer but nonetheless it was beautifully meticulous though I wish they'd shown less gory than what they did.

They know each other's souls, they're incomplete without each other. Ishani's love for Ranveer has got to the point where I can't even say it's less than Ranveer's. They're so engulfed within each other that they're part of the same entity now.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post
both have flaws
both made mistakes
ranveer is not an astrolger
he will not know what happened to her
also she has sort of kicked him out from her life
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reemz...Reemz...Reemz...wonderful post..👏

you and rest of others have said it right...so there ain't much for me to add...except that i totally agree with your POV...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If there is any thread that needs to be filled pages with...it is this... 😳

Comeon Ishveerians...😳
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

Well said Reemz, couldn't agree more. At the end of the day no serial can show us happy stuff all the time, as far as we know their bond is eternal and it can never be broken no matter how hard one tries.

Which is why IshVeer are a pair never to be messed with! Happy days to come :)

I agree that every serial goes through sad and happy moments, but the problem here is treatment of characters and the conceptual mind of lady gaga behind it. It is till yet turned out to be a dark love story. The problem is the all so famous twists and turns of Ek. I have seen her countless serials while changing the channel and this is the usual stuff she presents. She loves to separate the couple and then the story goes on and on and on and on. Another problem she does not like to end the torture and run the serial for ages.

Coming back, I do love Ishveer and looking forward to the upcoming track. They were brilliant today. Indeed, they have a soul connection. It wasn't pain that turned me off but it was the torture treatment of characters that I lost hope.

And Ishveerians you are my hope on this forum, esp Reemz, naxathira, Elvish_Hobbit, MM, ishveer-lover, ram-0075, chandni, suta, matsh and many others. You are the lifeline of this forum.

SO LETS GET READY TO ENJOY ISHVEER RIDE!

Don't disappoint us CV's.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww😳😳
i luv all ur posts..👏👏👏

theyre extremely beautiful 👏
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strings123

I agree that every serial goes through sad and happy moments, but the problem here is treatment of characters and the conceptual mind of lady gaga behind it. It is till yet turned out to be a dark love story. The problem is the all so famous twists and turns of Ek. I have seen her countless serials while changing the channel and this is the usual stuff she presents. She loves to separate the couple and then the story goes on and on and on and on. Another problem she does not like to end the torture and run the serial for ages.

Coming back, I do love Ishveer and looking forward to the upcoming track. They were brilliant today. Indeed, they have a soul connection. It wasn't pain that turned me off but it was the torture treatment of characters that I lost hope.

And Ishveerians you are my hope on this forum, esp Reemz, naxathira, Elvish_Hobbit, MM, ishveer-lover, ram-0075, chandni, suta, matsh and many others. You are the lifeline of this forum.

SO LETS GET READY TO ENJOY ISHVEER RIDE!

Don't disappoint us CV's.

I do understand that not everyone will agree with their actions so disappointment is only natural. I think it's when people jump to conclusions without watching the full sequence or track which can get a bit unnerving because more often than not the end result is better than we thought. I know one day this show will lose all its charm and the plot but I don't think that time has come yet. They've reunited ISHVEER at a peak time and I don't see them ruining it. This is the time when the writers need to cash on their chemistry.

Thanks everyone :)

LOL Mahi you're very sweet 😃
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

It's not that Ranveer is faultless but I can't comprehend what people expect from him when he's been kept in the dark all this while

😳Exactly...Ranveer is no mind-reader or a tarot-reader...or even has some sort of sixth sense
to be aware of everything that's going around him! I don't understand either why people expect
him to be some 'antariyami' & be on alert for all the mishaps...happening to Ishani! Although he
has been most amazingly protecting her from a lot of dangers recently! But that can't happen
every single time!
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant !!!! reemz very well written 👏👏 , agreed that they both r at fault , but nowadays every1 is just worried abt. ishani going back to shikar 😕😕, cuz if she goes back now then sorry to say that it'll be her fault now ( technically the CVs )😭 cuz she'll be giving more imp. to that lawyer than her love,what do u think abt. it ????