They are painstakingly beautiful

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Honestly, I don't think the hardcore fans of this show are going to ever be happy. They keep having problems with either Ranveer or Ishani. I see it differently, I see that both are at fault in some way or the other.

For some reason, people think Ranveer should miraculously know everything the audience knows. It's not that simple. It's a frikkin storyline which has to have its own twists and turns. I don't understand what everyone wants? A happy Ishveer romancing all the time? You're watching the wrong show then. You want an Ishveer who never misunderstand each other? You're talking about a couple who never knew what they felt about each other since childhood. How could you not sense the problematic dynamics there and then?

As long as these 2 don't marry anyone else, nothing these 2 do to each other will shock me. Ishani is going to be back as Ranveer's wife. Be happy about that at least. As far as Ranveer is concerned, I keep saying this but what we know and what the character knows is completely different.

I'm sure people mock us because we are never happy with what the writers give us. Ishani is Ishani and Ranveer is Ranveer. It's not about right & wrong, it's about their torment, pain and love.

As far as today's episode is concerned, they are painstakingly beautiful! Their love stories is the height of sadism. The physical and emotional torture they've been through together and for each other...nothing can touch it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bang on! Its a dark love story! Blaming RV all the time is not right at all!
1039235 thumbnail
Loved this post.. u always bring positivity.. some scenes are meant to be shown, if not than how the story will run..
Personally I don't like that the character is analyzed on the basis of particular episodes..
I will not take any of the lead sides as IshVeer are coming under one roof the moments v have been waiting from months seems like years so now it's time for celebration..
But I will not deny that I loved EH posts too she always beautifully write RanVeer's pain..
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post!👏👏 Ranveer isn't some mind reader ki woh Ritika aur baaki sabka mann padh lega aur saara sach jaan jaayega! That guy has his own faults..but from his POV he is totally broken to even realise what is going on around him.😭 And Ishani..she too has her faults.But she loves Ranveer to death and beyond.And she too has borne tremendous amount of pain for her love and is completely broken! So IshVeer complement each other in such a way that they are each other's love and pain.Every emotion of one is incomplete without the emotion of the other.They complement each other's faults and love each other for that as well.For love means loving an imperfect person perfectly!And IshVeer though imperfect love each other unconditionally..which makes them soulmates..eternal soulmates!❤️
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said Reemz, couldn't agree more. At the end of the day no serial can show us happy stuff all the time, as far as we know their bond is eternal and it can never be broken no matter how hard one tries.

Which is why IshVeer are a pair never to be messed with! Happy days to come :)
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These two know each other so well and love each other so passionately that none apart from they themselves can hurt each other.Be it love , happiness,pain,misunderstandings or whatever is only because of the fact that these two love each other so intensely.The kind of unflinching love that ishaani oozed off for ranveer made me realize how much she loves ranveer though I never like the she acts to describe her expressions for ranveer but nonetheless it was beautifully meticulous though I wish they'd shown less gory than what they did.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Bang on! Its a dark love story! Blaming RV all the time is not right at all!

It's not that Ranveer is faultless but I can't comprehend what people expect from him when he's been kept in the dark all this while
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Loved this post.. u always bring positivity.. some scenes are meant to be shown, if not than how the story will run..

Personally I don't like that the character is analyzed on the basis of particular episodes..
I will not take any of the lead sides as IshVeer are coming under one roof the moments v have been waiting from months seems like years so now it's time for celebration..
But I will not deny that I loved EH posts too she always beautifully write RanVeer's pain..

Exactly, don't judge on one episode. At least let the track churn out fully and then make your judgement. EH is a fantastic writer but I haven't had a chance to read her thread yet.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Bang on post!👏👏Ranveer isn't some mind reader ki woh Ritika aur baaki sabka mann padh lega aur saara sach jaan jaayega!That guy has his own faults..but from his POV he is totally broken to even realise what is going on around him.😭And Ishani..she too has her faults.But she loves Ranveer to death and beyond.And she too has borne tremendous amount of pain for her love and is completely broken!So IshVeer complement each other in such a way that they are each other's love and pain.Every emotion of one is incomplete without the emotion of the other.They complement each other's faults and love each other for that as well.For love means loving an imperfect person perfectly!And IshVeer though imperfect love each other unconditionally..which makes them soulmates..eternal soulmates!❤️

It's not meant to be an easy going love story, never was. It was forbidden from the word go so how can anyone expect these 2 be normal and understanding lovers. Their intensity causes issues for them as individuals and as a pair but that's them. You can't take it away from!
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

Well said Reemz, couldn't agree more. At the end of the day no serial can show us happy stuff all the time, as far as we know their bond is eternal and it can never be broken no matter how hard one tries.

Which is why IshVeer are a pair never to be messed with! Happy days to come :)

If they do try to do anything shitty with Ishveer then they have us to face. I don't mind their fights because we can see the immense love. They're star crossed lovers who are together even when not together.