Ishani's trauma, torment and tears :'(

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!

She had me in tears! Her torment at getting stabbed and then being left, my goodness it was horrid to watch!

A very sad episode today :'(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hadz,
It is nice to see ... You saw her pain .. Yes I was in tears too , I started to write in this forum..because of Ishani .. I just love her .. I love every one dear to her
Ishani's pain has no value at least you saw it I am happy
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Rosh, we are all pained by Ishani's pain. I really felt it. Please don't assume like that because the majority really love both Ishani and Ranveer.

Hadz, it was really painful :( The love she has for Ranveer is just as crazy as his is for her. As soon as she got stabbed she remembered Ranveer and I was so touched with the childhood memories being put there. She remembers when she first saw him <3
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Hadz,
It is nice to see ... You saw her pain .. Yes I was in tears too , I started to write in this forum..because of Ishani .. I just love her .. I love every one dear to her
Ishani's pain has no value at least you saw it I am happy

How can it be missed! She's one heck of an Actor is Radhika Madan :)
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^Rosh, we are all pained by Ishani's pain. I really felt it. Please don't assume like that because the majority really love both Ishani and Ranveer.

Hadz, it was really painful :( The love she has for Ranveer is just as crazy as his is for her. As soon as she got stabbed she remembered Ranveer and I was so touched with the childhood memories being put there. She remembers when she first saw him <3

Reemz- those clips of childhood to adulthood memories of IshVeer was just heartfelt. Their love portrayed in MATH is next level surely? I just cannot believe how real it all looked. Truly heartbroken for Ishani at being left to die (not literally). What a saddeing situation/scenario to be in let alone play a role...
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was intensely emotional at the same time to see her go through the pain that she went through.The anguish that she had to go through was something that was emotional and repulsive to see.It was heart wrenching to see her bruised badly but still trying to make her way up so that she could reach ranveer and save him fro ri.Today ishaani really made me feel how passionately she loves ranveer.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True... even I felt her pain... But I also see Ranveer's pain... He is a living dead person!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hadz

Reemz- those clips of childhood to adulthood memories of IshVeer was just heartfelt. Their love portrayed in MATH is next level surely? I just cannot believe how real it all looked. Truly heartbroken for Ishani at being left to die (not literally). What a saddeing situation/scenario to be in let alone play a role...

It is and I've seen loads of love stories on tv but none quite so mentally and emotionally tormenting as this. They've been in constant pain since childhood, it defines them.
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

It was intensely emotional at the same time to see her go through the pain that she went through.The anguish that she had to go through was something that was emotional and repulsive to see.It was heart wrenching to see her bruised badly but still trying to make her way up so that she could reach ranveer and save him fro ri.Today ishaani really made me feel how passionately she loves ranveer.

The passion and compassion she holds for Ranveer only she can ever feel, no amount of Ri's can take that away from her.

As for Ranveer, he's changing his ways as seen in spoilers ;)
Hadz thumbnail

It is and I've seen loads of love stories on tv but none quite so mentally and emotionally tormenting as this. They've been in constant pain since childhood, it defines them.

Yep same here, but nothing on the same level as MATH