Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Anup,
It is fine . It is her freedom to tell any thing she wish
But I am sure I havent called but I mention once Ritika called him Dober man ., I wrote some thing about it. But the context was Ritika ... I was angry she called him s
like that . Let her tell any thing she wants ..., it shows how she thinks about me one way an evaluation of my self without being asked... Good right.
By the way I love dogs and really love dogs ... I feel many times animals are far better than human beings , they kill only to eat ... Even a python don't attack a prey right infront of its eyes if it is not hungry.
Human beings attack other for no real reason see our Ritika just killing for fun ..,,,, no one really notices it ... In broad day light ...

Greetings Rose,

I don't know about you and ria but you both are my sweet friend...

And I don't want you both having m.u. regarding ranveer

Curiously I find sana and nebuna as chaitanya mahaprabhu and hardcore ranveer fan as meeraπŸ˜ƒ
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

he wanted her2 stay single.. true..
bt wen he decided2 move on wid ritika, he stopped makin efforts2 stop her marriage..

he decided to move with Ri when she was being hanged ... ths is his love ?? let Ishani be single and I will marry Ri ??/what rubbish ...
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wen did shikar read her lies? 😲
he himself asked her if she "killed" him as he didnt accept her "pyaar" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n yeah if sum1 can behave intimately wid an "enemy" jus fr money, y cant they kill a person? (acc2 him)

RV has clearly cum 2 d conclusion dat he didnt know her well enuf b4 😭😭

If Shikher was reading Ishani, why hasn't he so far read that Ishani loves Ranveer and no one else. For this the answer from Shikhar fans wud b Ishani herself has claimed that she hates Ranveer!

But they say Ranveer shud read thru her even though she herself again has claimed that she hates Ranveer! Why wud any guy in his senses go behind a girl who has clearly stated that she is not interested in him? Though he was after her, after repeated claims and insults by her, he has finally decided to not go after her. Is that also a problem?
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys,
Everybody loves Ranveer... Be it anyone me, Rose, Sana, Reemz, Rebecca... trust me everyone... And everybody sees through his pain... How can't anyone... Its his story... the story about his struggle, his one-sided love...

The difference of opinion comes because of the perspective you hold towards life and things...

The only problem comes when we start finding logic in Balaji soaps...

Today I hold a very mixed opinion...

All I know is :-

Ranveer loves Ishaani...

Ishaani love Ranveer...

Ranveer is in pain because of Ishaani...

Ishaani is in pain because of Ranveer...

Ranveer has made faults

Ishaani has made faults...

Ranveer never fought for Ishaani...

Ishaani pushed away Ranveer

But I can never believe on satements like :-

Ranveer does not love Ishaani

Ishaani does not love Ranveer

Ranveer does not deserve Ishaani

Ishaani does not deserve Ranveer...

Ranveer's only fault is that he fell in love with Ishaani

Ishaani is the only reason behind Raveer's condition

Members who voice up their opinion for Ishaani's character have their genuine points to do so... RV's character was shown to be very weak. A person who never even tried to find out the truth... And RV was at fault ... In spite of that Ishani's pain was a bit unseen or I should say it was left unspoken over here... So few members over here did that and are doing so and should do so...

Similarly, I also agree with many others over here that the track has just started... We will have to give some time to see the things how they unfold... No matter who did the mistakes but now the mistakes have been done...
RV in current state of mind in very frustrated, depressed and he is not there in his senses... He cannot abandon Ritika till her true colors are out to him because it will hinder the gentleness of the character... Moreover, he has no idea about Ritika till date...

I too want a strong RV as many of us here want but right now we are left with no other option but to wait...

I think what is wrong is to be an ardent follower of something...

I don't know how much my post makes relevance over here but all
I hope that I have not hurt anybody's feelings over here... and even if I have done so please don't scold me... 😳

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

shikar said to her after getting to know her that he knows she didn't kill anybody nor did she cheat anyone ... rem the day of the hospital of ishveer face off ... ?

maybe he did..

bt wot cud rv do at dat moment??

wen she herself ws hell bent in gettin death sentence.??
she told d cops dat she didnt allow him2 touch her jus bcuz he ws her servant ..

n d next min i heard him cry n call out his lawyer n ask him2 bail her out!! 😭😭😭
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rebecca , Leave everything !
First tell me , How you know so much about upcoming episodes ? :O
Btao Btao Tell Tell ! 🀣
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

If Shikher was reading Ishani, why hasn't he so far read that Ishani loves Ranveer and no one else. For this the answer from Shikhar fans wud b Ishani herself has claimed that she hates Ranveer!

But they say Ranveer shud read thru her even though she herself again has claimed that she hates Ranveer! Why wud any guy in his senses go behind a girl who has clearly stated that she is not interested in him? Though he was after her, after repeated claims and insults by her, he has finally decided to not go after her. Is that also a problem?

i am not shikar fan .. so I can't answer that .. i didn't say he read her well .. what i said was that he didn't believe that she could be bad ... like Rv did ... shikar didn't believe her lies of killing someone etc ..
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

maybe he did..

bt wot cud rv do at dat moment??

wen she herself ws hell bent in gettin death sentence.??
she told d cops dat she didnt allow him2 touch her jus bcuz he ws her servant ..

n d next min i heard him cry n call out his lawyer n ask him2 bail her out!! 😭😭😭

RV never believed that ishaani could kill anyone !
As he said in court !
"YEH AIK CHEENTI NAHI MAAR SAKTI TOU INSAAN KO KIYA MAAREGI"
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

he decided to move with Ri when she was being hanged ... ths is his love ?? let Ishani be single and I will marry Ri ??/what rubbish ...

didnt u read d bold part?

so it shud b lyk dis" I tried all that i cud to stop her frm marrying sum1 else.. cuz i jus cudnt watch her wid sum1 else.. dis is exactly d reason y i neva thought of marryin sum1 else.. i wanted her 2 b my patni 4eva.. i didnt care abt my mom or my best frnd ritika. i neva filed d divorce.. bt now.. my love is askin me to stop followin her CUZ SHE LL B HAPPY ONLY IF I MOVE AWAY FRM HER.. so let me move on wid ritika and STOP makin efforts 2 stop her marriage too!! ""
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Rebecca , Leave everything !

First tell me , How you know so much about upcoming episodes ? :O
Btao Btao Tell Tell ! 🀣

Hey guys don't forget to keep me in the loop too.Let's play pm pmπŸ˜†.