Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Greetings buddy
Please don't fight people from other forum come here and say they don't like ishveer and Shikhar and still poke nose here...

I say we all like dislike every character in MATSH... we feel has gone astray...

If somebody from other forum come and give us the attitude that he or she likes other couple just root them out...

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

trust me grls U ll cry fr him durin d next eps!!

im 200% sure!!

our ranveer will b bak, b4 ishu gets admitted2 hosp!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

{not that hez not our ranveer now.. bt fr d ones who r angryπŸ˜†}

Rebecca plz pm me . if u know something bec my trust in Rv is breaking very badly day after day ...πŸ˜•.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

if shikar can read her lies ... sickest thing cvs can show us that Rv can't ... still can't believe he accept that Ish killed someone ... n if like some fans u would say he didn't believe that ..then it will make his character more sick as he was waiting for her to be hanged and die knowing she didn't kill anyone? ...

I don't think that shikhar did caught her lies as it was manas who made the entire scenario clear to shikhar hence he understood everything and started to pretend that he could see through ishaani though he didn't.Though I would keep my comments reserved for your second question as cv's have never tried to explain this to us.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anup,
It is fine . It is her freedom to tell any thing she wish
But I am sure I havent called but I mention once Ritika called him Dober man ., I wrote some thing about it. But the context was Ritika ... I was angry she called him s
like that . Let her tell any thing she wants ..., it shows how she thinks about me one way an evaluation of my self without being asked... Good right.
By the way I love dogs and really love dogs ... I feel many times animals are far better than human beings , they kill only to eat ... Even a python don't attack a prey right infront of its eyes if it is not hungry.
Human beings attack other for no real reason see our Ritika just killing for fun ..,,,, no one really notices it ... In broad day light ...
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I really felt bad when he repeatedly told " let me go get marry to marry Ritika " .
When Ritika stabbed Ishani sensors were off ..
He didn't do any thing other than feeling pain ... Where there is concern in that
Her life last few episodes was under threat , still he say let me get married to Ritika
I felt may Ritika will be a better patner already husband and wife infront of world
Ritika will protect RV since he just don't do any thing.
Today I cried seeing Ishani in pain .., let me see when she is loosing the fight to reach her Ranveer , whether he will feel any thing ?

true ... today Rv was looking compatible to Ri 🀣 ... will run after Amba n Ri while sighing for Ishani ...πŸ˜† ... and that also for time being warna guy is hell bent on " moving on" πŸ˜†...

crap end kar do cvs ... Ishveer mang ta bus ab !!!!
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

if shikar can read her lies ... sickest thing cvs can show us that Rv can't ... still can't believe he accept that Ish killed someone ... n if like some fans u would say he didn't believe that ..then it will make his character more sick as he was waiting for her to be hanged and die knowing she didn't kill anyone? ...

wen did shikar read her lies? 😲
he himself asked her if she "killed" him as he didnt accept her "pyaar" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n yeah if sum1 can behave intimately wid an "enemy" jus fr money, y cant they kill a person? (acc2 him)

RV has clearly cum 2 d conclusion dat he didnt know her well enuf b4 😭😭
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

I don't think that shikhar did caught her lies as it was manas who made the entire scenario clear to shikhar hence he understood everything and started to pretend that he could see through ishaani though he didn't.Though I would keep my comments reserved for your second question as cv's have never tried to explain this to us.

he created drama first to get the real culprit out .. then manas confessed . shikar did't believe she was the thief for a sec... however i was not talking about that ... shikar said to Ish that he knows she could never kill any etc... or can cheat anyone ... he believed bad about her in beginning but when he got to know her he didn't believe a single thing bad about her past .. where as Rv was shown as believing her lies although he knows her his whole life... that was sad for me as an Ishveer fan.. as it killed something special in Ranveer...

if he wanted to stop ishkar marriage then why doesn't he accept Ishani back when she is returning to him now ??? are u saying he wanted to marry Ri bec of his "promise" but didn't want Ish to move on ?

he wanted her2 stay single.. true..
bt wen he decided2 move on wid ritika, he stopped makin efforts2 stop her marriage..
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

wen did shikar read her lies? 😲
he himself asked her if she "killed" him as he didnt accept her "pyaar" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n yeah if sum1 can behave intimately wid an "enemy" jus fr money, y cant they kill a person? (acc2 him)

RV has clearly cum 2 d conclusion dat he didnt know her well enuf b4 😭😭

shikar said to her after getting to know her that he knows she didn't kill anybody nor did she cheat anyone ... rem the day of the hospital of ishveer face off ... ?

he created drama first to get the real culprit out .. then manas confessed . shikar did't believe she was the thief for a sec... however i was not talking about that ... shikar said to Ish that he knows she could never kill any etc... or can cheat anyone ... he believed bad about her in beginning but when he got to know her he didn't believe a single thing bad about her past .. where as Rv was shown as believing her lies although he knows her his whole life... that was sad for me as an Ishveer fan.. as it killed something special in Ranveer...

if ishu had done d crap that she did wid rv, shikhar wud hv committed suicide or kille ishu by now!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

sendin his parents2 jail, callin him a servant, actin wid him jus fr money, askin him infinite no of times 2 STOP loving her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lets accept.. dis is difficult sana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†