Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

very true pain is there ...but this pain is not backed by any action ...only few dialogues and some sighing ...my problem with his character is ... if he feel pain... if he can't let Ishani go ... why can't he tell Ri and Amba to back off ... he will still run after Ri when Ishani will be back ?... meaning ... his love for Ish n pain for her is limited to sighing only?? when will he hold Ishani's hand infront of the world ? I want Rv to fight for his love ..

NONE cn do dat wen U hv d grl changin her feelings lyk clothes!

one sec hez her pathi n the other hez her driver!!

come on sana.. jus bcuz v r grls, v cant expect rv2 run behind her no matter how cruelly she treats him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I really felt bad when he repeatedly told " let me go get marry to marry Ritika " .
When Ritika stabbed Ishani sensors were off ..
He didn't do any thing other than feeling pain ... Where there is concern in that
Her life last few episodes was under threat , still he say let me get married to Ritika
I felt may Ritika will be a better patner already husband and wife infront of world
Ritika will protect RV since he just don't do any thing.
Today I cried seeing Ishani in pain .., let me see when she is loosing the fight to reach her Ranveer , whether he will feel any thing ?

Wait and watch what they show. The stabbing has just happened, you don't know what they might show in the coming episodes.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i think ranveer is expected to act like a dog
whenever whatever ishaani orders him
he is supposed to do that
or may be he has to be behind ishaani always

Greeting ria,

Rose never said ranveer is like dog...Please ria trust me you love ranveer and she too...just she is not liking him taking side of ritika...

That's it...

Reemz .. Ranveer was never a man to "move on" if he loose Ishani ... but this guy in Rv skin can move within days of Ishani going to jail ... so yaar ... he needs water thrown on him ... n u fight for love when u r on losing ground not winning ... he actually tried to save shikar from ishani ... don't u c how much cvs have destroyed his character ...??????

wen ritika told him that he wud hv done d actions he did even if it wsnt shikar n sum1 else.. he agreed!! meanin he wsnt doin all those things2 save shikar bt to stop ishkar marriage!!
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chandni ,
I don't think it is necessary to prove my self , I am a free spirited independent person I don't support any one .
You can say , talk & accuse any thing it dosent affect me .
I am not any ones fan .,,
I wish Ishani and Ranveer unite fast ...because they love each other
You have the right to think any thing about me , but I know what I am..
It is fine with me .
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reemz .. Ranveer was never a man to "move on" if he loose Ishani ... but this guy in Rv skin can move within days of Ishani going to jail ... so yaar ... he needs water thrown on him ... n u fight for love when u r on losing ground not winning ... he actually tried to save shikar from ishani ... don't u c how much cvs have destroyed his character ...??????

Sana do you call that moving on?I don't think so he ever moved on and if you are referring to those scenes I think as cv's were dubious as to show rari married or not that is the reason we got to see those scenes.And ranveer has been fighting for his love all this while being at the losing ground but how are you supposed to fight if the other person doesn't allow you to?Didn't ranveer asked his lawyer to acquit ishaani of chirag's murder but what could he have done when she was so relentless in her act when she confessed in front of the judge that she'd murdered chirag.And you actually think he meant those words when he said he was trying to save shikhar?Actually he was trying to save his love ishaani in the pretence of shikhar.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
trust me grls U ll cry fr him durin d next eps!!
im 200% sure!!

our ranveer will b bak, b4 ishu gets admitted2 hosp!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

{not that hez not our ranveer now.. bt fr d ones who r angryπŸ˜†}
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

NONE cn do dat wen U hv d grl changin her feelings lyk clothes!

one sec hez her pathi n the other hez her driver!!

come on sana.. jus bcuz v r grls, v cant expect rv2 run behind her no matter how cruelly she treats him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if shikar can read her lies ... sickest thing cvs can show us that Rv can't ... still can't believe he accept that Ish killed someone ... n if like some fans u would say he didn't believe that ..then it will make his character more sick as he was waiting for her to be hanged and die knowing she didn't kill anyone? ...

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Sana do you call that moving on?I don't think so he ever moved on and if yu are referring to those scenes I think as cv's were dubious as to show rari married or not that is the reason we got to see those scenes.And ranveer has been fighting for his love all this while being at the losing ground but how are you supposed to fight if the other person doesn't allow you to?Didn't ranveer asked his lawyer to acquit ishaani of chirag's murder but what could he have done when she was so relentless in her act when she confessed in front of the judge that she'd murdered chirag.And you actually think he meant those words when he said he was trying to save shikhar?Actually he was trying to save his love ishaani in the pretence of shikhar.

well said bbishveer 😳😳

he did evrythin he cud, bt in d end, all he gets is bashing n bashing!! 😭😭😭

n i cant undrstand how some ppl bash him 4 not knowin ish s gonna b stabbed!!

while wokin2 d mandap, he ws a real teary eyed zombie!!

wot more do they want? 😭😭
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

wen ritika told him that he wud hv done d actions he did even if it wsnt shikar n sum1 else.. he agreed!! meanin he wsnt doin all those things2 save shikar bt to stop ishkar marriage!!

if he wanted to stop ishkar marriage then why doesn't he accept Ishani back when she is returning to him now ??? are u saying he wanted to marry Ri bec of his "promise" but didn't want Ish to move on ?