Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Somebody please tell me what should I do... πŸ˜† I can't watch the episodes because I cannot stand too much of emotional scenes or violence... But I want to see the episodes... So much of discussion has happened...πŸ˜†

&
Me without seeing the episodes is writing long moral posts over here

greetings pooja,

i tell you my sister sits watching serial of matsh taking beauty lotion in her hand and simultaneously watching and scrubbing her face in that she way she is able to see whole dame episode without blinking other activity..😳
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

🀣🀣🀣

go watch d ep..

Its a gud one 😳😳

Ohkay... I will watch the episode... But then my full responsibility lies in your hand dear... πŸ˜†
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ohkay... I will watch the episode... But then my full responsibility lies in your hand dear... πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

u can!!

twas a nice one!

guarantee πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Thanks anup now I understand ... I watched Pavithra Rishta only until Dr. Onir left the show... I just stopped once he left I never watched it. I loved Shakthi in that serial .., in this too I love Shakthi a lot , it only for him I am sticking to it.
But love these terrific actors in this serial ... I love this love story a lot ..,,,

I only came to know about Shakti from MATSH and then became his fan...who can't..such a talented..awesome..versatile actor and wonderful person..

I didn't watch Pavitra Rista...but tried to catch a couple of episodes on youtube etc...and from that i can tell that Shakti rocked it...and i also understood why people would have loved his character so much..

And Anup...sometime back you referred some episodic of a show in which Shakti starred...i watched it..and it was awesome...just like you said...so thanks for that...
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

greetings pooja,

i tell you my sister sits watching serial of matsh taking beauty lotion in her hand and simultaneously watching and scrubbing her face in that she way she is able to see whole dame episode without blinking other activity..😳

Ohkay, so let me first go and search for a beauty lotion to survive through MATSH episodes... πŸ˜†

Everybody sees through RV's pain or Ishaani's pain... See how much we all have to go through to sit through the episodes of MATSH... 😭

Ohkay, so let me first go and search for a beauty lotion to survive through MATSH episodes... πŸ˜†

Everybody sees through RV's pain or Ishaani's pain... See how much we all have to go through to sit through the episodes of MATSH... 😭

greetings pooja,

even lemon will also act as a scrubber to your face if you don't wanna buy any thing😳
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

true.. none sees thru our pain 🀣🀣🀣

v shud b awarded4 stickin2 d crap yaar!! 😳😳
BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

awww ☺️
frm where did u get this 😳😳
awww tnq so much πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.

Wow Rebecca treet to banta hai!!!congrats.
Edited by BONNI - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

I only came to know about Shakti from MATSH and then became his fan...who can't..such a talented..awesome..versatile actor and wonderful person..

I didn't watch Pavitra Rista...but tried to catch a couple of episodes on youtube etc...and from that i can tell that Shakti rocked it...and i also understood why people would have loved his character so much..

And Anup...sometime back you referred some episodic of a show in which Shakti starred...i watched it..and it was awesome...just like you said...so thanks for that...

Greetings Mahi_ve

yes YEH HAI AASHIQUI episode nine...

wow please watch only of shakti...his pain..his vulnerabilities..his immense love towards his wife...

gosh he really rocked the whole episode...

and the funny thing is the lead actress of that show played the role of his sister in tere liye..πŸ˜•
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

greetings pooja,

even lemon will also act as a scrubber to your face if you don't wanna buy any thing😳

Better would be if you advice me to close my eyes and watch the episode.. πŸ˜†