Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bbishveer

60 is just another number i hope you reach a century soon as we'll have hordes of ishveer moments.😊

awww☺️☺️☺️
hope i get d no soon ☺️☺️☺️

🤗

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

^that's fine by me...😆😉...

I am in same boat as her...😆
(though i don't tweet much...am still learning to use twitter lolz...)

🤣🤣🤣
i know that 🤣🤣
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bye guys I'll be off now .And thanks to that someone for that something!I hope that someone got the hint!😉.

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

lol, i read rebu's tweets to shakti n rofling like anything. She is so much sweet. Banda paar kai toh sharam sai laal hotai hai!lol Rebu is such a die hard fan of shakti.

awww ☺️☺️☺️☺️

my sis sittin next2 me is givin me a crazy look as to y im blushin so much lookin@ my laptop screen 🤣
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't wanna say it but see the likes on the main post!
That's why i say , Don't bash anyone of ISHVEER for some time being ! Otherwise some will rejoice seeing you and fighting with each other!
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 9 years ago
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana ,
Me too want the old RV back , I want him to find out the truth about Ritika..and punish her.

Anup,
Rwitik is the guy who was Arjun in Pavithra Rishta right? Who is aswin? I have no Idea!
I seldom watch serials ...I like English and Bollywood movies ... Didn't watch Hindi movies recently last one was " 2 states".

Think about next week reunion ... And Ishani's dramatic entry to the RARi wedding ... I loved the clip ... Even though no logic I liked it. I learned Ektha maa serials I can't expect logic either.

Greetings Rose,

Arjun of pavitra rishta is the hopeless and weird and timid character ever written for indian television not to mention purvi..she too selfish at core she married dr onir (played by shakti) for the sake of surname she will have for her baby..something like ritika...

when dr onir comes to know the real reason he tries to bring arjun and purvi by becoming bad...

and here the lady loving ashvik(real name of purvi and ritvik) she is comparing Dr onir with shikhar...i wanted to say lot to that lady but restrained myself by eating gulaab jammun..😕

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Somebody please tell me what should I do... 😆 I can't watch the episodes because I cannot stand too much of emotional scenes or violence... But I want to see the episodes... So much of discussion has happened...😆
&
Me without seeing the episodes is writing long moral posts over here

Originally posted by: bbishveer

😳

There is the same stuff in another article too.Here's the link to that one
Blush some more🤗.

awww ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
frm where did u get this 😳😳
awww tnq so much 🤗.🤗.🤗.

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Somebody please tell me what should I do... 😆 I can't watch the episodes because I cannot stand too much of emotional scenes or violence... But I want to see the episodes... So much of discussion has happened...😆

&
Me without seeing the episodes is writing long moral posts over here

🤣🤣🤣

go watch d ep..

Its a gud one 😳😳
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks anup now I understand ... I watched Pavithra Rishta only until Dr. Onir left the show... I just stopped once he left I never watched it. I loved Shakthi in that serial .., in this too I love Shakthi a lot , it only for him I am sticking to it.
But love these terrific actors in this serial ... I love this love story a lot ..,,,