switched off sensor ... RV by CV

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

CVs are great as I expected they switched off RV's sensor today ... What CVs ??wait for tomorrow's episode whether he can feel her near death experience ... When Ishani's soul cry for her Ranveer he can feel it or too engrossed in Ritika .
Can't blame Ritika is confident of her hold on RV it started a way earlier even before the marriage drama . Ritika holds such special place in RV's heart so when Ish was stabbed by ritz he didn't feel a thing. Good dikhra good.
Only one request Ithna karona usko ... That killer ko pyar...,

Ishani I don't know your punishment is served or not ???
You are my Ishu most misunderstood lover whose pain has no value ,
I am at peace knowing Shikker will save you and Ektha maa blessed you with super power
But it was too cruel ... Since I can feel your pain I felt very bad today .,,
Tomorrow you will be back .. I am wondering whether she is going to that same City hospital ..
It is a real wonder place ... ... Must be counted as , best hospital, in the world ...
I welcome bashing happily you are most welcome to bash me ...,
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

CVs are great as I expected they switched off RV's sensor today ... What CVs ??wait for tomorrow's episode whether he can feel her near death experience ... When Ishani's soul cry for her Ranveer he can feel it or too engrossed in Ritika .
Can't blame Ritika is confident of her hold on RV it started a way earlier even before the marriage drama . Ritika holds such special place in RV's heart so when Ish was stabbed by ritz he didn't feel a thing. Good dikhra good.
Only one request Ithna karona usko ... That killer ko pyar...,

Ishani I don't know your punishment is served or not ???
You are my Ishu most misunderstood lover whose pain has no value ,
I am at peace knowing Shikker will save you and Ektha maa blessed you with super power
But it was too cruel ... Since I can feel your pain I felt very bad today .,,
Tomorrow you will be back .. I am wondering whether she is going to that same City hospital ..
It is a real wonder place ... ... Must be counted as , best hospital, in the world ...
I welcome bashing happily you are most welcome to bash me ...,

#NoOffence But can I ask you one question Please?
Are you Ishveer fan or other jodi's fan?
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ahhh Rose,
I skipped the episode today... 😆 Will catch Shakti's part later online... 😆

Bravo to myself what I have done... 👏
This show which I used to watch emotionally is actually becoming an entertainment for me day by day... 😆

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Does it matter? She's just putting her views across.

@ TM MAKER: I think you need to give some liberties to the writers. Ishveer fans seems to be going from hating to loving the writers within split seconds. We can't have everything spoonfed the way we want to be everytime.

Ishani just got stabbed in today's episode, Ranveer was concerned, he looked dead walking towards the mandap. They're soulmates but he's not going to miraculously go thinking Ishani has been stabbed.

Can we just wait for a bit instead of taking the negative boat every single time?
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
@TM : I always see some people bashing RV all the time , just all the time !
Please Please At least you take some break ! Can't you see the amount of pain in his eyes ?
He is dead , And Don't worry Ranveer Break Down scene is coming , You'll see how much , how much in pain he will be ! Someone who has gone across so much still loves and cares which is quite visible and evident is remarkable !
One more point , If this incident would have happened when Ranveer was marrying Rithika first time around when ISHVEER marriage took place months ago nd ishaani would be gone missing then Ranveer would definetely left his wedding and would have gone to find ishaani because she didn't have hurted him so much then! And yeah , Rithika message also calmed his brain but his heart is still worried
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Ishweer lover,
I don't know whether you can call me an Ishveer fan , may be I am a viewer who has my own thinking . So if you wish today ownwards I won't call my self as any bodies fan . I am my own .
Is it necessary to be any one's fan to be in this forum then I will quit it... I just reacted to what I saw.
Now on onwards I consider my self as an independent free spirited person out of all the bonds ..,,

From this moment I am just a spectator of this show
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ishweer lover,
I don't know whether you can call me an Ishveer fan , may be I am a viewer who has my own thinking . So if you wish today ownwards I won't call my self as any bodies fan . I am my own .
Is it necessary to be any one's fan to be in this forum then I will quit it... I just reacted to what I saw.
Now on onwards I consider my self as an independent free spirited person out of all the bonds ..,,

From this moment I am just a spectator of this show

Okay ! I just wanted to know!
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 9 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If you actually watched the episode with open eyes you would havenoticed Ranveer walk toward the mandap like someone whose very soul has been cruelly snatched!He was dead...a walking corpse thats it!He is not trained in telepathy ke usey samaj aa jaayega that she has been stabbed.He felt her pain it was clearly visible in his eyes.And he will feel it until he does not see Ishani with his own eyes.At the same time he cannot desert Ritika who according to him is Good just because his heart is worried for Ishani.Had he known she was hurt..he would have left everything and ran to save her!
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think vice versa is true... When you have always loved somebody, you can't see him/her loosing... Parents do not want to see their children as action less, shattered, depressed... Not performing anything...

So as per my theory I think people who want to see a strong RV are the ones who love RV more 😆 and

the ones who want to see a strong Ishaani fighting for her love, are the ones who love Ishaani more... 😆

But at the end of the day one thing is for sure... Most of the people here want IshVeer and this one thing cannot be questioned at all.. 😊
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

See I also want Ishani and Ranveer to be together because they love each other .
This story is their story they sure the soul of this love story.
The whole sensor thing looks very silly for me
I think it is a cheap trick from CVs to collect TRP and make use of people's feelings
So I just made fun of CV's switching off
I saw RV telling let me go and marry Ritika .. Yes his eyes had pain
When Ishani said leave her family alone she also had pain I saw that too
I agree he is in pain ..,,