Ishveer, simply made for each other...

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When heart speaks, words are of no use. Truly proved by our leads

What a performance by ranveer ishani both

His expressions while walking after having conversation with Baa... Simply super awesome with HAK in background. The amount of pain in his eyes was clearly visible.

On the other hand, ishani was struggling to keep herself alive just for the sake of her love, her life, her ranveer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm sadistically excited to watch the episode. These 2 are so painfully in love, it just defines them.

The physical and mental torture they've gone through breaks my heart!

Great post :D
tellme thumbnail

Very depressing and painful episode😭

Ishveer are the best👍🏼

Rmeez if it is possible plz can u post caps of last part of episode when ranveer walk for mandup and ishani walking on road.

Brilliant post

ssm97 thumbnail
After a long time, I watched it on television. The impact is still there... Don't give a miss to this episode if you are ishveer fan or ranveer fan

Ranveer couldn't deny the fact that he still care for her. That was lovely to watch. At the same time, his helplessness was pretty obvious

What else I say, I just loved it
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very true dear
both of them are in pain
the song was perfect
both were struggling
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a tragic and emotional episode...
It pained me to see Ishani trying hard to get up and walk and looking heart broken that she can't see Ranveer.. Her longing for him and desperateness really got me..
😭 😭😭

Ranveer walked like a lamb being taken for slaughter.. His eyes were open and brimming with tears.. His heart was somewhere else.. He literally looked a shell with no life.. 😭😭😭

How cruel is it to torment such beautiful souls in love..

Awesome acting by Shakti and Radhika!!!

Hats off to them..!!!

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These two have today once again proved that pain connects them in their love for each other.The kind of pain that both of them were suffering was quite different as ranveer was going through emotional pain because of her while ishaani went through physical pain for him.But ultimately pain as an emotion was nothing but the love that these two feel for each other intensely.
ssm97 thumbnail
That scene was beautifully picturized, ranveer walking towards his room or Mandap with heavy heart and here ishani struggling to stand up and walk for a help. Her each single tear was giving him pain.
Edited by mas123 - 9 years ago
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely post.yet to watch.but ur words n other friends replies enough for me to feel hw painful ishveer scenes it wuld hv been..lovely title..